Wednesday

get well soon pal!

surely if you’re no well you shouldn’t be galavanting to london?!

1 Like

Oh I’m fine! I’m just weathering the side effects of the Anti-Bs and need some downtime today. I’ll be right as rain tmw. :star_struck:

1 Like

Morning!

It was a real struggle to get up this morning - we’re just on the cusp of it being dark when I wake up now, so I imagine it’ll be hard the next few weeks until I’m used to it. Or maybe it’s this cold that I appear to be coming down with :confused:

Lovely day once I was in the car driving to work with the sun shining and the drugs having kicked in though. I’m feeling rather positive now. Off to a gig this evening too, so all in all it’s a :+1: from me.

CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

ftfy

3 Likes

Met my GF for a few drinks after dance rehearsal last night and I overdid it a bit. My head is fucking hopping now.

She’s pretty down about not getting a new job (hates the place she’s in) and I don’t know what to do. Going to keep looking for jobs for her but I feel a bit helpless.

le congratoi

Working overnight tonight. Yay?? Other than that, I’ll be spending the day doing precisely nothing.

Get well soon UP

1 Like

Tired. Haven’t slept properly in 2 days. Bit fed up.

checks watch

1 Like

that’s probably why you’re so tired

HTH

4 Likes

I learnt a Dvorak fact whilst earwigging someone’s tour at the weekend.

Please share your Dvorak fact with the rest of the class.

Monday’s uncharacteristic motivation has dissipated

Its completely unverified but Neil Armstrong took a recording of ‘New World Symphony’ on Apollo 11 with him and the tour guide claimed it was the first music played on the moon.

Seconds later declared the Czech National Orchestra the best in the world so not a completely unbiased source.

ffs, I thought this was going to be about keyboard layouts for nerd ultras

2 Likes

Classical music is for nerds too.

anyone wanna write a recruitment strategy for me?

I mean, there’s nerds and there’s alternative keyboard layout nerds. Even the Linux users look down on them.