Wednesday

How’s it only Wednesday. Absolutely fucked. Meant to be going to see stalker tonight but not sure I can handle 3 hours of tarkovsky atm tbh

Hope you and your family are ok today x

7 Likes

Looking forward to my own bed and toilet

Hi team, hope you’re all well. I’m sick and my daughter woke at 4am and refused to go back to sleep.

Wonderful.

1 Like

Haven’t been able to flush any toilet paper for 7 weeks now. It’s getting a bit old.

Lovely weather for ducks!!! I’m wet. Dog is filthy. Haven’t really got any work to do so today is gonna be fucking boring. Apprentice tonight though so not all bad.

The toilets in America the water goes up to a much higher level. This is one of my great cultural insights.

P.s. I’ll flush some extra toilet roll for you.

4 Likes

Thanks. On my last day I’m just going to flush it all and then run out the hotel before anything bad can happen.

Just chatting to my daughter, aged 4. She asked about ‘baby jesus’, so I explained he was a guy who lived thousands of years ago who spent a lot of his life telling people to be nice to folk.

She was paying attention and really looking focused. I was impressed.

She looked at me and nodded and then, inhaled a big deep breath and said super profoundly - “I need to poop”.

16 Likes

Maybe treat yourself to a fresh couple of sheets today, then.

1 Like

Drank ale last night so i of course feel terrible today. Wish I hadn’t ate so much Flippin fried chicken. The table service app on spoons is super dangerous

Wondering what time it becomes acceptable to sit and play video games. Need to boss through the next stage of earthbound soon. Also getting a haircut today :scream:

Hmm

Morn’. Got to photograph and live tweet an event at a college this afternoon and I really can’t be cba’d. In my most boring shirt and a pair of sensible, albeit very skinny, trousers.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Some absolute weapons started a fire causing 8 million dollars of damage doing one of those horrendous “gender reveal” things for their unborn baby

Karma is real

• Breakfast in town
  • You’re not on holiday now (Cereal/toast)

0 voters

Considering she has just one tooth left, why is she wasting it by ripping up tissues?

Also spotted her licking a carrier bag this morning.

2 Likes

absolute farce, innit. was constantly dunking the ol’ nuts in there.

morning everyone

7 Likes

Someone give me a new job please. CBA.

1 Like

I thought you’d binned this one off man?

I have, but I’m doing it until Jan 31st. And I need a new one for after that. The cathartic feeling of resigning without a plan has been long-forgotten in the continued stress of the existing job multiplied by the stress of needing to find a new one.

1 Like