Wednesday!

had my best night sleep in ages last night. got nearly 8 hours!!! little bit tired but could just be that my face is swollen so it’s making my eyes feel heavy.

i just bought the corrie colouring book, gonna try and do a page a week. might start a thread on it.

hope everyone is doing well

here’s an update on the transformers dog

5 or 6/10 tiredness. Feel like I should be way more tired but actually am feeling ok. Have also had 2 large, strong coffees and am drinking my third.

Saw an amazing Husky this morning. He was a good dog.

quite tired (7/10) as plasticmike woke up at 5am to go for a bike ride. stupid.

had one coffee and one tea.

the office is cold.

Can’t focus at work today

(recurring problem)

When you off to Mallorca EmO?

October 10th! :slight_smile:

Morning!

Feel much more awake now that I’m in the office. About to have a coffee. Drank my nutribullet.

Lots to do.

Nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should be good. I hope the weather holds out. Just hot enough to lie out in swimming trunks is all I need. Don’t want it so hot that doing anything is effort, but will be gutted if it’s rainy :frowning:

I still don’t know where I’m going or anything about it.

My folks are out next week, weather is sitting at about 24/25 all week so lovely temp. Should be good for you being out there as well :slight_smile:

7/10. Saw Torche and Red Fang last night, was most excellent.

Two cancelled trains (going and leaving) was a bit bumhat though. This country.

Think I’ve started the first great 0 reply thread of our new times

Tiredness rating is a seven out of ten. Mentally refreshed after a good night’s sleep but my back is still giving me shit so that is a severe hindrance.

Going to write a review or two today for another website to see if they’ll let me write for them. Won loads of passes for a new club night tonight but the chances of me going are slim to none so I might give them to my mates.

9/10 tiredness. Went to Magma last night and I’m pooped. Just been to a seminar, sat in the front row and fallen asleep right in front of the guy giving the talk.

Its going really good, thanks! Just had a re ally good 3 hour lecture of effective leadership and management! Lots of reading and reflective practice going on in my life. Have you visited your placement yet? Hopefully its a good one. :relieved:

Got the day off today coz we’ve got some workmen coming round to fix all the jobs that need fixing in our house. There’s been a leak from the bath into the kitchen since before we moved in, we’ve had the letting agency handyman round dozens of times about it (Half A Job Joel we call him). Anyway the guy’s just said to me “does it get cold in here?” and I said yeah and he said we’ll have a look under there and I looked under the bath and there’s a huge fucking hole in the wall :flushed:

We’ve been here more than a year. Part of the agreement for us to move in was that the leak would be fixed before we moved in. Fucking joke. The previous tenant came round to collect some post once and asked if they’d fixed the leak yet so it’s been like this for a year and a half at least

If anyone ever pops round unexpected or whatever, you say “I’m looking after it for a friend for the day”

done

@anon82218317

What Meo said - I did that with my cat and actually she said she loved cats anyway and wouldn’t have minded either way. Even though my contract says no pets.

You know when certain phrases just look odd written down:

3 Likes