wednesday

Yesterday on a Teams call some American guy said “and then you’re like ‘should I stay or should I go’, to quote The Kinks

And I haven’t slept a wink.

9 Likes

In general

Drive past some strikers at the college opposite my son’s nursery. Gave them a honk and some shouted support. Got a thanks back :fist:

3 Likes

Just realised I’m late for a day long event with Andy Burnham and I’ve had no breakfast or chai, and the nearest cafe to the venue DOES NOT DO CHAI

:warning: :rotating_light:

Cancel this crisis. There is a dog on the tram and he’s looking for cuddles.

9 Likes

Just got paid a chunk more than I was expecting this month, very well timed

4 Likes

Does he have any chai though?

2 Likes

Chaihuahua

6 Likes

Chai-tsu

(doesn’t work)

1 Like

He’s called Olly and i got a cuddle and i’ve sourced a chai. The mayor can wait when there’s dogs on the tram - it was his decision to allow them afterall

1 Like

So grey here. Motivations to do anything at an all time low.

Very cold this morning, so having to blast the heating for a bit. Got a half day at least, off out for a nice lunch for my aunt’s birthday which should be good. Might get a chance to check out the new North Brewing bar after

1 Like

I tried to put mine on a couple of weeks ago but the boiler pressure is down and I need an adult to fix that for me because none of the options for doing it for my type of boiler that I’ve found online are possible.

Just fiddle with the taps under the boiler until its OK… If that doesn’t work call the man out and deny you ever touched it.

The taps are sort of boxed in I think and I’m too scared to fuck about with the bits I can see in case I end up killing myself. I think my landlord installed it himself but I cba with him coming round. Going to ask my uncle to look at it next week.

Yeah this feels like an Uncle job. Good luck.

1 Like

Discovered recently that my travel mug fits nicely into the bottle holders on my bike…

Just down to the perfect temperature to drink an hour in with half a pork pie as a snack.

6 Likes

Alright? Slept horribly cause of having the storage heaters on and waking up all sweaty several times. Just been to Salcombe to drop some stock off for a Christmas market I’m working at tomorrow, I fucking hate Salcombe. Might put the decorations up in my shop today, see if that helps the old mood.

Got paid today and have just crawled out of my overdraft. Everything goes out tomorrow so am currently considering selling a kidney. Anxiety through the ROOF. It’s because I got married and went on honeymoon, which was all lovely, but will not save Christmas/December. Shit.

Other than that I’m on quite a nice job and WFH, which is nice. Morning everyone.

2 Likes

Me too! aaaaand it’s gone (on Christmas presents yayyyyy)

1 Like