WednesdayEvening

As it’s an hour later here it starts at 10pm for me! I am currently watching Sunday’s episode! :laughing:

1 Like

I’ll join your campaign as I like to go to bed at 10pm but have been going to bed later after chatting LI/reading Twitter

(Thank you!!:two_hearts:)

1 Like

80s James Spader is a style icon, big fan. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@rob.orch and I are both in Elm Grove area, although I’m higher up the hill

Feel free to send links to places if you want any local feedback

2 Likes

A lot of the hills get cheaper the further up you go, although that rule doesn’t apply to Seven Dials or Fiveways. Avoid Lewes Road near Vogue Gyratory unless you love students.

1 Like

Ah cool. I saw a place in Hanover I quite liked.

Thank you :blush: I made a thread earlier so will post there Brighton DiSers

1 Like

had em on monday night, love em. :+1:

1 Like

I am not surprised at this :laughing: excellent taste as always lopes

1 Like

How is it only Thursday tomorrow, fuck.

It was lovely :blush: We saw a seal too! (Not pictured. And not Seal the singer)

IMG_20210728_203206024~2

IMG_20210728_202321447_HDR~2

Also it was nice to see @Funkhouser in residence at his beachside villa

9 Likes

That’s the one I just use for storage.

1 Like

Played football for the first time since pre-lockdown, didnt wear shins pads, got a bruiaed shin. And my new boots dont quite fit.

1 Like

few bits and bobs to sort out but gettin there…

https://soundcloud.com/robsandall/the-kids-are-all-reich-mix-28-07-21/s-HaSbjT2aDLU

Just came last in a pub quiz

1 Like

Worked out how to change my flag from a union jack to the red dragon on chess.com and now playing every match marked determination

1 Like

Evening all.:wave:

Been out with Mr s_w for Dim Sum & drinks to celebrate 9th wedding anniversary. Back home now drinking red wine and watching South Park cause why not!

7 Likes

which ep? (also happy anni!)

1 Like

Misread this

1 Like

S10 E7, Mystery Of The Urinal Deuce and thanks :slightly_smiling_face: :raised_hands:

1 Like

oooh i’m getting such a clue.

1 Like