wednesdayevening

Alright? Really fucking tired after a long day, got 3 more of them left this week too. Made very nice cheeseburger macncheese for tea, spilt a load of beer in it halfway through the first portion but it wasn’t unpleasant tbh. Gonna watch the football and lie down now I reckon.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Evening all!

Wor Lass had intended on making lentil burgers for tea but found some plantain in the shop and the lentils refused to burgerify so we had some lentils and fried plantain in lettuce leaves with jerk sauce. It wasn’t terrible but also wasn’t that good.

I’m playing football tonight. Not in Qatar, obviously.

1 Like

Yeah it’s delicious. Fry up some mince with garlic & onion, chuck it in an oven dish with the mac, cover it in cheese sauce, mix in some ketchup & mustard, chuck it in the hot place, then top with some chopped up mini gherkins.

1 Like

5 Likes

Parent’s evening done. Got sweet potato and lentil curry and chicken tikka masala for dinner. Beer and footeh. The same as every evening atm.

3 Likes

Having a very nice honey ravioli, from lidl - who’d have thought it? (Everyone in the lidl thread)

Just eyeing up some pots i want and can’t afford.

3 Likes

Is the ravioli any good? spied it the other day but wasn’t sure of my feelings.

Hello :new_moon_with_face:

20 Likes

Done in the slow cooker.

9 Likes

Got a recipe for this chief?

2 Likes

Evenin

Doing pitta pizzas for tea.

Watchin football, drinkin beer

Will update the thread when I’ve eaten, but man it tastes amazing.

5 Likes

Woof. Amazing.

Less amazing: I brought the wrong (ie. non-veggie) ravioli home from the shop.

The pasta is average but i like the honey flavour a lot

1 Like

Struggling to get a takeaway.

So, that’s incredible. Literally couldn’t tell the difference between this and a takeaway tikka masala.

Served with a slow cooker sweet potato and red lentil coconut daal.

8 Likes

Christine McVie has died :frowning:

1 Like

I swear everything from this website is incredible

1 Like