wednesday's child is full of cba

This post reminded my wife to remind me I need new work shirts.

1 Like

I was wondering this. I just vote GroenLinks each time and hope for the best.

Not allowed to vote in this regional election, as you have to be a Dutch resident to take part, but GL was my party of choice at the last general election.

1 Like

Yessir!

1 Like

It was Ms Horse who pointed out I desperately needed to update my works wardrobe too. I’d have probably gone on being a shabby, shabby man for years otherwise.

Mountain

2 Likes

And how. I just spilled about half of my coffee across my desk, and then when cleaning it up spilled some more. Great way to start the day.

2 Likes

and how!

1 Like
  • Cheese straw
  • Chocolate Hazelnut Croissant
  • Both boi

0 voters

I had it on a burger last night (cut into two, A on one side, B on the other. I am still undecided as to which I prefer!) But both went very very well with burger btw.

Think i’ll do veggie kebabs later and try it on that.

2 Likes

My father in law is returning my motorhome today. Time to get planning some weekends away!

Other than that, I’m getting a little concerned that new work has dropped off a cliff in recent weeks. I completely understand why - who wants to invest money in new projects in the current political climate. Might need to find a new sideline though. Suggestions?

Double Pastry Breakfast (DPB) isn’t a thing for nothing.

2 Likes

you’re almost there

go ham and cheese quack sont

1 Like

:-1:t2: Bad nights sleep
:-1:t2: Earphones died
:-1:t2: Central line delayed
:-1:t2: Missed my change because I fell asleep
:-1:t2: Stuck at Notting Hill Gate because Circle line delays

:+1:t2: Meeting old colleagues for beers later

DPB 4 DE

1 Like

Had a greggs Bacon and cheese turnover yesterday which was 10/10

I hope you all realise I only exercise, to sustain my deeply deeply extravagent eating habits

i can’t be thinking about baked goods right now

there’s far too long until lunchtime

Morning Droogs

1 Like

One of those things that just feel great to say.

1 Like

Morning Party People!

Definitely full of CBA today. I had a 9am conference call. Surely that’s against the rules?

I can taste salty and spicy. And coffee. It’s passable

1 Like