Wednesday's DiSer is full of woe

Also got called into work. Regretting saying I’d go in for a few hours now, given I have an article to write, grandparents to see, vets appointments to go to, last-minute shorthand revision to do before tomorrow’s test (definitely going to fail - I have been so busy/tired recently that I’ve just not had a chance/felt up to do any practice at all)

Hey ATT, is it help or hindrance if I keep thissing the fuck out of your posts? I’ve already started so if it’s bad you’d best be quick.

1 Like

Z isn’t the very back in that theatre I don’t think.

Be interested to know how you find it - I didn’t massively enjoy it, but it was quite something.

Played with kitten this morning. At docs now (my new doctor makes me blush he’s so hot), then baby sign language and seeing if I can get any work done later on. Need to earn some money pretty desperately, need some good ideas to pitch for articles about Manchester but struggling!

My sleeping pattern is utterly fucked. Unable to wake up before ten every morning when I used to leap out of bed at seven for years. Getting hacked off at myself now.*

Waiting on some posters to be delivered, then will do some work.

*Note: Just remembered I have a chocolate Santa in the fridge so that’s cheered me up slightly.

1 Like

I need 500 likes received :ballot_box_with_check: and 1000 likes given (which I’ve achieved today). Just waiting for the system to sort my empathy badge out and for one of the pesky mods to make more badges available as user titles.

So your likes aren’t specifically helpful to this particular cause, but I’m betting there’s some recognition awaiting in the future for receiving 1000 likes. Would need a powerhouse like @ma0sm to confirm though.

2 Likes

Aggers is your man

That prick? Appears to be badly lacking in empathy…

2 Likes

Tight as fuck with the love!

Nah, nothing. I’m on 2K likes and I just got an ASCII shrug.

1 Like

trimmed my beard drunk last night and think I made a real hash job of it, but too scared to look in the mirror. No one at work has said anything yet, so maybe I’m in the clear.

1 Like

you should all try making some higher quality posts

1 Like

2 Likes

better

Praise from Caesar!

1 Like

7 Likes

Buckfast is the devil.

1 Like

Exhibit A:

7 Likes

Day 3 of no work! Played Borderlands 2, going out for a pub lunch with work in a bit, then washing my car as it’s filthy.

Popeye would struggle to fit any vomit into those snug t-shirt sleeves of his.

1 Like