Wednesday's Thread

I saw a petition calling for her to be replaced with Eric Andre and no alternative is good enough now

Except possibly Nathan Fielder

1 Like

Happy birthday @fappable :partying_face::birthday::balloon::cake::tada:

2 Likes

Fappy birthday, Happable!

3 Likes

Helllllooooooo

yeah i saw that
also saw someone say eric crossed with ellen looks like gary lineker

2 Likes

RANCH

1 Like

which of these is better to have

• juicer
  • guitar

0 voters

Ahhhh happy birthday @fappable!! :partying_face:
One of the all time greats :clinking_glasses: :champagne:
Have a fab day xx

3 Likes

Morning all!

Feeling a bit fragile this morning after wine last night. Nobody offered to make me a bacon sandwich, although we don’t have any bacon so maybe that’s for the best.

The Child is in nursery now and I have the washing up to do before I play computer games.

HB @fappable I hope all your dreams come true

1 Like

Happy @fappable day you absolute fucking hero :heart::beers::partying_face:

1 Like

Tbf I could probably make music using either item

1 Like

You can’t juice with a guitar but you can write a song with a juicer

1 Like

Guys I got my love life thread dreamboat dreamboots :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Happiest of birthdays to you must fantastic fapps. Xx :balloon::tada::gift::tropical_drink::gift::balloon::tada::heart_eyes::birthday::birthday:

1 Like

HB F

1 Like

to be fair, if you rubbed a fruit across the guitar strings with enough force, you could produce juice

4 Likes

That’s a dumpable offence imo

5 Likes

Who’s the August 5 birthday queen who reigns over the other August 5 birthday queens?
Fapps!
Damn straight.
(HB, @fappable.)

4 Likes

Morning all. Working from home today while next door’s builders continue their epic rebuilding project (there’s enough drilling going on there to make me suspect they’re installing a @xylo wet room/sex dungeon). Might apply for a job later – it’s a real shot to nothing, but if you’re not in it and all that…
I can’t be arsed choosing any music so I’ve put shuffle on. So far, I’ve had Gilberto Gil, Lullaby Movement (off the David Holmes Late Night Tales), Algiers, Faust, Laura Marling, Super Furry Animals, James Yorkston, the Walkmen, Orbital and DJ Shadow. So far, so good.

1 Like