Wednesdevening

Sounded pretty top until the last bit.

Whatā€™s the website DB?

I also posted in the day thread! Hereā€™s what Iā€™m up to!

That meal sounds delicious. Can I get a pic m0?

Waiting for my delayed flight home from Amsterdam. Feel exhausted from meetings and overindulged from (amazing) dinners and unhealthy lunch and snack spreads. Iā€™ve somehow managed to have three michelin starred dinners in 4 days without paying for any of them. Not sure Iā€™m ever going to top that run tbh.

1 Like

Guys can more people vote for spiderman please

Unfortunately no eltham m9, I have a rule whereby I never photograph my food. You can picture it in your mindā€™s eye though!

1 Like

I have aphantasia!

1 Like

Pietroooooo

2 Likes

Oh shit this is awkward.

Whoa glanced at this earlier, didnā€™t realise it was Joe Wicks. Think that schizophrenia storyline was the first time I became aware of mental health issues. Good old Eastenders

you seem really friendly!

Spiderman will be bad because iron manā€™s in it

pub quiz tonight, gonna lose so badly!

Went for that swim, mates. And it was glorious.

Gonna finish a bit more work, then have a beer, then cook dinner and have some more beers. Gonna sit outside for as long as itā€™s comfortable, then go inside and resume my re-watching of GoT s06 with the cats. Then go to sleep with the cats.

Tomorrow one of my ATDs that I rarely see these days is stopping by for a visit, and then on Friday another ATD which I see almost never is coming to stay for the weekend! And my catsitting got extended by two full days, so Iā€™m here until next Weds :heart:

2 Likes

Just the one?

Definitely appropriate :+1:

Youā€™ve made a right pigā€™s ear of your face there.

Whoā€™s this

hi all.

Does anyone here know how to subscribe to the new Sky Sports channels?? Specifically the golf one.