Wednesdevening

Think this is day ten of being ill. Sorry to keep going on about it but I feel fucking awful. In bed already. Might get a McDonald’s or something to shove in my face.

2 Likes

read that as Miami and thought it was a cool name for a cat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Angry Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

1 Like

gws!

3 Likes

I’ve put the heating on.

wiggo I kno

9 Likes

Long day with a meeting where people told us stuff like it was not new news despite very much being new news in a ‘get it done by friday’ style :person_shrugging:

Anyway, jollof rice and the football tonight isn’t it.

Mad long day going to Albufeira to sign some paperwork and come back again. I managed to catch the sun! In late November!

Got home and some prick took 3x £150 from my account, managed to freeze my card then to avoid them cleaning me out entirely, now just waiting to hear from Monzo if I’ll get the money back :expressionless: I’d hope so? I don’t know how these things work.

I had my second one of these and it was rubbish, but then it was from a service station. Might start a pastel de nata blog.

8 Likes

I believe the locals call it a ‘custard tart’.

4 Likes

Subscribe.

5 Likes

You get good ones in Nando’s, happy to help.

1 Like

Day 2 of nit treatment. Only an hour and a half instead of 2½hrs. Got a beer, probably oven fish and chips for tea and yeah, :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Monzo have been good with me for fraud before, fingers crossed

Also when are my tarts arriving please

2 Likes

Evening. Last day of isolation. Might have a beer

Will never forget profs post about a massive bag of them being available for dirt cheap. Never made me more envious of anyone

1 Like

I have to actively avoid the pastel de nata stall in the arndale. So so good.

1 Like

I cooked too much for dinner but instead of keeping some for my lunch tomorrow or something I just ate it all. Stuffed :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Made mushroom bulgogi and fried eggs for tea.

2 Likes

Aww! My cats love it too; I become very popular when it’s on :laughing:

Did a two course dinner (potato cakes + bacon followed by Thai green curry) because we had multiple leftovers needed using but none quite enough on their own. Also the TV had a rough day so could do with something nice. Feeling very luxe for a Wednesday, also very full and tired :+1: