Wednesdevening

Fao @Funkhouser and any other cheesy pasta fans

5 Likes

What else did you use? Looks ace.

Chips and cheese for dinner

Football and a cup of tea.

Oboyoboy, (not to be too tmi but) my stomach stuff emerged again a bit yesterday, which cost me sleep and got me into a general panic mood. And then other stuff on top of it which I’m bad at processing - please world give me one bad thing at a time please.

My brain fucking sucks.

(Though the less minor concern is inspiring a short story idea, which is always nice - I like having those! :smiley: )

Lol, ordered an amazing sounding hake dish with mussels, broth and samphire and my wife (who ordered a burger) saw my meal and swapped it over. So I had an overpriced, disappointing burger and she’d had a lovely fish meal. Love eh.

1 Like

Evening, went to see that Charlie Chaplin film another wrong un as married a 16 yeard old he met when she was 12 or something.

Making a stew from veg i have left, is a bit sweet as features beetroot and parsnips

Feel goosed, would go to bed but waiting on a wash finishing

Spent the whole day working and helping soothe a baby and now spending the evening trying to soothe a baby. So fun.

In-laws come tomorrow for 3 weeks and I don’t want them to.

Butter :flushed:

1 Like

Still, post dinner cocktails

4 Likes

My head always mistranslates ‘pomme’ as ‘potato’ so that did not sound like a tasty cocktail.

I believe pomme means potato of the tree

7 Likes

You go halves at least!

2 Likes

That is how my brain works it.

Nope. Honestly, the burger was so disappointing, would’ve been better off buying a burger from McDs, and whilst I normally don’t go for fish, that fish looked amazing. Still, she’s buying the round of cocktails to make up for it.

Greatest Sloeman and La Pomme please

Pear one sounds amazing apart from the wine

Do they do Red Stripe?

Renegade Rabbit for me

8 Likes

Good frond action

They do Steam Town’s (brewery from Eastleigh) Disco Fluff. Is a tasty Helles.

1 Like

Greatest sloeman for my wife

1 Like