Wednesdy evening refuge from the fucking football thread

I am in Downton service station. Someone has pissed all over this toilet seat. I expected better from Maggie Smith, frankly.

What are you doing to avoid the technicolour jingoistic snoozefest that is the men’s football World Cup semi-final?

on yer own

Jesus fucking Christ, is there tennis on as well? Can I not enjoy my Gregg’s Belgian bun (@thewarn) and cup of tea accompanied by something everyone can enjoy, like the original series of Battlestar Galactica??

WORLD CUP!

Go trash an ambulance, hoodlum!

Tour de france highlights soon

Fuck this, I’m driving to Doncaster.

Hi eps

I won’t be watching as I don’t have a tv. I will be keeping an eye on the score though.

Had a salad for dinner and two (2) rolo yoghurts, they were on offer. Still feel like I could eat another meal though. I’m so greedy.

Idk what I will do tonight. Enjoy my solitude I think, as the tv’s mum arrives tomorrow (I do like her though :slight_smile: )

Gonna watch the football. Hope we win the football. Trying to get the kids in bed before the football starts and then got a dine in to eat while watching the football.

Watching the football. Housemate making us fajitas. Decided to embrace England winning.

Is there football on then?

I’ll just check the bbc sport page…

Yes! There’s some football on!!!

I’m debating getting a load of stuff that’ll eventually kill me or having some fish. This isn’t even a real debate.

good evengland

Shit day again. Have avoided a round of redundancies as they restructure the management at work. Had a shitty customer complaint too.

Having spag bol and beer and footie and forgetting about the past 3 days.

Quite high levels of mercury in some fish. Best be safe.

I knew having a chemistry person on the forum would come in handy one day. Cheers Sean!

going to watch hollyoaks, then first look hollyoaks, then go to channel 4+1 and watch hollyoaks again, and then go to e4+1 and watch hollyoaks first look again, then probably some kevin can wait, and then no doubt some big bang theory

Is there Hollyoaks on then?

hi Epimer

I was planning on fish tonight but couldn’t find any that didn’t look shite

evening all