Wednesdy evening refuge from the fucking football thread

I am in Downton service station. Someone has pissed all over this toilet seat. I expected better from Maggie Smith, frankly.

What are you doing to avoid the technicolour jingoistic snoozefest that is the men’s football World Cup semi-final?

on yer own

Jesus fucking Christ, is there tennis on as well? Can I not enjoy my Gregg’s Belgian bun (@thewarn) and cup of tea accompanied by something everyone can enjoy, like the original series of Battlestar Galactica??

WORLD CUP!

Go trash an ambulance, hoodlum!

8 Likes

Tour de france highlights soon

1 Like

Fuck this, I’m driving to Doncaster.

Gonna watch the football. Hope we win the football. Trying to get the kids in bed before the football starts and then got a dine in to eat while watching the football.

Watching the football. Housemate making us fajitas. Decided to embrace England winning.

3 Likes

Is there football on then?

good evengland

5 Likes

Shit day again. Have avoided a round of redundancies as they restructure the management at work. Had a shitty customer complaint too.

Having spag bol and beer and footie and forgetting about the past 3 days.

2 Likes

Quite high levels of mercury in some fish. Best be safe.

going to watch hollyoaks, then first look hollyoaks, then go to channel 4+1 and watch hollyoaks again, and then go to e4+1 and watch hollyoaks first look again, then probably some kevin can wait, and then no doubt some big bang theory

Is there Hollyoaks on then?

1 Like

hi Epimer

I was planning on fish tonight but couldn’t find any that didn’t look shite

evening all

1 Like

:wave:

I’ve got a real hankering for a bar of cadbury’s fruit & nut

It is absolutely buzzing in the service station loos tbf.

2 Likes