Wednesevening 3/6

Alright? Been my day off hasn’t it. Went to Dartmouth and got all manner of treats from M&S. Also went Sainos and picked 4 of these up purely to see if it’s disgusting or not. I’ll be sure to keep you posted.

Making pork fajitas for tea, then doing as little as possible. What you got goin’ on?

3 Likes

Today’s my Saturday. Went for a walk and got fair rained on. Still kind of can’t think straight or about anything to any degree, just walking anger atm.

Evening @anon19035908, everyone. That lemonade cider looks like one of those things that sounds like it could be really great, but… idk. Kind of wonder why it’s not been done before.

It’s Wednesday night, which means it’s the weekly excitement of putting out the bins for me.

2 Likes

The boy’s put on Pirates of the Caribbean. It’s 17 (seventeen) years old!

1 Like

Good evening @anon19035908, @Ruffers @blimeycharlie, @anon29812515, good engong DiS!

2 Likes

We’re doing jacket spuds for tea. Some chilli mince thing on top/inside etc. Would love to try them lemon thatchers, had some regular boring thathcers earlier, then spoke to mym mu mover the fence ad im a bit drunk

2 Likes

Cried at everything today. Would dearly like to get drunk, but I have a bag of Buttons instead.

Kitten is still a total dickhead but maybe less so than a few days ago. Would like to sleep sometime soon though.

Had some vegan crispy “beef” and noodles for dinner.

2 Likes

Update: It’s quite nice actually. Tastes like a stronger version of cider shandy, which is the most refreshing drink known to man. 8.4/10.

2 Likes

What buttons have you got please?

Evening
Chicken Ham and Leek Pie and Peas
Walk
Sewing Bee

Cadbury’s giant.

Wish I had some of those M&S pistachio ones, or the mint ones.

2 Likes

Those mint ones are great, can’t believe I didn’t get any today. Currently we stock 6 types of buttons at my work and at some point I’m gonna buy a bag of each and have them in a permanent bowl in the house.

2 Likes

POLL PLZ

Wonder why chocolate in button form is so special?

2 Likes

love chocolate buttons

1 Like

Have you ever sat down for a wee cos you wanna check twitter or DiS and it’s just sprayed everywhere and you’ve not realised you’ve got soaking wet bollocks until you pull your boxers up and then you’re like aw god it feels like I’ve pissed myself.

I never have. Not ever. Especially not at 7 pm on Wednesday 3rd June 2020.

1 Like

easter egg form too… the same chocolate tastes better

Felt suicidal and then my boss slacked me with a screenshot of some code and an arrow pointing to what was wrong so it’s working now, I also had a can of San Miguel in the meantime so it was like a double whammy of mood-lift.

1 Like

Yes! Easter eggs! And it can’t just be the thinness/surface area because the best bit of the easter egg is the accidental thick bit anyway. A beautiful, tasty chocolate mystery.

1 Like
  • Maltesers buttons
  • Maltesers mint buttons
  • Bournville buttons
  • Milkybar buttons
  • Darkmilk buttons
  • Regular cadburys giant buttons

0 voters