Wednesevening Thread

Sup? Masterchef and linda mc burgers for me (shout out to @anon50098204)

What you eatin, watchin and etcing?

1 Like

I think plasticmike is making us pizzer!!!

:pizza:

5 Likes

So usually when i receive post im always at work and end up with a little red card on the floor. To my surprise, earlier on, a little knock at the door came from the postman…‘wtf i haven’t ordered anything :thinking:’, i thought…‘good job I happen to be at home today’.Can you imagine the shock and total amazement when i opened this mystery package…

Along with a note on the back and a little treat for barleysugar

@Gnometorious you absolute diamond. Basically sent us all your hidden chocolate didn’t you, you beauty! THANKYOU SO MUCH OMG ILY :rofl::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

29 Likes

I love this website

5 Likes

@Gnometorious Thankyou loads this is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen, can’t wait to have the Boost with a cup of decaffeinated tea shortly.

2 Likes

Did the forum close down today? Where is everyone?

1 Like

I’m off out for curry :yum:

6 Likes

I’m doing a job application for a job two levels above my pay grade and in a competing local authority. Listening to Broken Social Scene and drinking tea while doing it.

I have to finish writing four songs as well so I’m rushing this to get those done.

No way are there places in England called Curry and Palestine

1 Like

Yes! Masterchef! Thank fuck.

Makin otto mushroom ragout w/poached duck eggs for tezza

1 Like

Easy! Done a cycle, gonna do goats cheese and cazza onion tart with some cauliflower cheese and asparagus I think. Gonna watch part 2 of that MJ documentary later :grimacing:

2 Likes

Pub?

I bet there’s a place in England called Dollop :joy:

3 Likes

I’m right here.

A corner shop short of a picnic

3 Likes

Fanks man. Like the sound of warny’s too tbh.

Cazza onion and goat’s cheese are some tremendous bedfellows innit :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

Really CBA so having tofu dogs. Some cola and oreos.

Amazed at how good these are (assuming they’re the ones they sell in waitrose)

Taifun ones? You know they’re good cos they have the word fun in the brand.

Yep, thats the one. All time tofu dogs

1 Like