Wednesevening Thread

Had spicy pork and pineapple tacos for tea - v. good. Now about to gym and swim. Will watch masterchef if it’s on one of the tvs.

1 Like

anyone else getting a notification button when there is no actual notification?

its a fucking nightmare

1 Like

Evening!

Soya mince chilli for dinner, Steve Mason gig after that. Might try and squeeze in a bit if transcribing of an interview I did between them too, since it needs to be up on Friday.

So happy it came today :hugs:
Hope you both enjoy’:yum::kissing_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

music is not going well, never mind

Where your off to?

I also had vegie mince chilli.

Going to MasterChef and then maybe walking dead.

Glad we are over humpday
Longest week in a llooooooong time.

1 Like

gonna have to go out and get some chocolate now aren’t I

2 Likes

never seen one in the wild but I will keep my eye out

2 Likes

Evening all

Saw that some absolute bantersaurus has done this to someone’s car :clown_face:

10 Likes

I was in Palestine just this morning! Outskirts of Andover. Think it’s all like military housing tbh

Thought I’d just got locked in an alleyway in the middle of Ljubljana after misunderstanding some basic directions.

Just back from pilates - only the second time I’ve ever been but it already feels like it’s doing some good. Still feeling full from the kung pao tofu I had at lunch but gonna slowly make some spaghetti with spring greens, chilli and lemon. Looking forward to collapsing on the sofa in my jammies.

2 Likes

Some stellar dinner-ing going on in here tonight. God bless us, everyone.

3 Likes

done a shift at the food bank packing warehouse (mcwiitm). I was the avocado guy. It’s 11km from mine which is somehow an hour on public transport so now I’m trekking bavck home oops replied too soon

1 Like

Turned out you were merely in Hampshire

Good job one of us reminded me to get fish out, isn’t it. That person was me, by the btdubs, so, please try a little harder next time.

Poaching some cod in coconut milk and some mangy old thai paste that’s been in the fridge nigh on a fortnight. Think I’m on rice duties now, so must be off.

• Basmati
  • Long Grain

0 voters

Sometimes i like to call long grain rice long haired rice

3 Likes

Dont make me choose!