Wednesevening

That’s (Dr) Superman to you, pal.

1 Like

:yum:

9949903598de0dccba9b8991edaed04f64788a9b

5 Likes

tv is baking cookies \o/

Was feeling miserable so had a couple of beers. Now gonna smoke a bifter and have a vimto. Not that bad tbh honest.

1 Like

tbh would love a smoke and a vimto right now.

2 Likes

What kind of cookies? Photo them for me. I have no fun things to eat :sob:

Put Vimto in your bong instead of water!

2 Likes

Think she’s still deciding!

#lifehack

4 Likes

put milk in there once ages ago. was fucking awful.

cheers

7 Likes

It would be so cool to set up a secret facebook group for women in niche, male-dominated geeky communities as a safe space for celebration, venting and encouragement… Just not sure how much of a market there is for it.

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

cant smoke blunts though :frowning:

JFC

2 Likes

There’s so many great dogs and cats in Amsterdam :heart_eyes_cat::dog::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I basically only do now because my body is a temple

How is John Torrode the colour of cement

1 Like

I think the local sports centre has a climbing wall, it might be something I could try when my mum starts taking my son to the pool there for swimming lessons (I don’t swim). I imagine that as well as being good exercise it is quite calming in a way? Being able to focus on a goal and finding a way to get there…

1 Like

did go through a period of using a herbal tobacco substitute, but I went off that quickly.

I tell myself that I use baccy because it doesn’t burn as well as the :four_leaf_clover: but its really cuz I love nicotine.

I just guarantee strength because I’m daft. My old man uses herbal stuff, I don’t like the taste very much, but it’s doable. It seems to leave bits of burnt herbs hanging in the air like little crotchets which is nice.

1 Like