Wednesevening

Mate, don’t even get me started on the quandary we’re having over our dining room fireplace!

(I’m being tongue in cheek; privilege checked)

yeah I’m only messing, felt a bit guilty posting that, was a little snipey!

1 Like

Gonna watch football on TV and play on my switch. Just finished the main story in mario + rabbids, may try perfecting the missions or do some of the extra challenges. May play something else or just watch footy properly.

Need to watch the end of master chef hactually :thinking:

Ok so my calzone is too big, ccb’s toesies are a bit chilly, anyone got any other ‘problems’ to add?

1 Like

Mario any good?

If anything, this holiday is making me too relaxed.

2 Likes

I spent ages today trying to make the voice-activated sat nav on my new Audi work.

1 Like

I would swallow that whole

1 Like

My stomach’s too full

1 Like

I would like to see that

Not even being sarcastic

2 Likes

Went to the doctors. Got a prescription. Just made and eaten some dinner.

Next: holiday planning for next week + tea.

Yeah I like(d) it. It’s a simplified x-com but by no means easy, plenty to learn and get better at but then not something I’ll be playing over and over once done tbh. Got a nice charm to it. A nice change of pace from other games and payable in bite size chunks
8/10 ish.

1 Like

What’s in the calzone @ericthefourth ?

I know you were :slight_smile:

My wallet’s too small for my 50s and my diamond shoes are too tight

2 Likes

Mozzarrella and loads of veg, artichoke, courgette, some other shite. Putting the san marzano on the side is fucking genius tbh.

1 Like

Russell crowe and mel brooks are on the one show with Ross noble and Dorian (was that her?) From birds of a feather :confused:

Sounds goooood

Could go a cornish pasty right now.

1 Like

hobbit_penoid_card.png

1 Like