Wednesssday

Morning!

I thought it was going to be a grey day, but actually it’s quite sunny at the moment, so that’s a bonus. It’s a busy day at work, and they go quickly, which is also a bonus. I’ve got a day and a half off at the end of the week, so after lunchtime today might be my friday? I dunno.

Have to go into town today. Dont wanna.

listening to this “modern psych” playlist at 10am
https://play.google.com/music/listen#/wst/situations/Lq4snmtq3t2sdlszdlcdzknuu6a

The queue for my very small local barber is about five deep. There is plenty of space but the man in front on me keeps edging backwards as he stands.

The other barber is bigger but the queue was about three times as long.

I was about to post a reply in the book thread saying “hey, I’m reading that too”

good thing I noticed I was replying to myself before doing so

3 Likes

Winnis is also conspiring to thwart my pasta plans by being adorable and snuggley

5 Likes

Hey everyone

Taken a sick day from work cos I’ve got a shit head ATM

Hopefully I’ll manage to spend it proactively getting stuff done whilst simultaneously being very kind to myself. So far I’ve shaved my head and beard, eaten toast and had coffee, a bit of light hoovering, filled up the reed diffusers

Next I’m going to get a tyre on a wheel and do a bike. Kids are here from tea time so that should get me back where I need to be

2 Likes

I thought this was

THE CAT WITH NO FACE

but the cat was just looking away

so it wasn’t

THE CAT WITH NO FACE

3 Likes

I’m getting some proper vigilante vibes from @rob.orch’s new profile picture.

4 Likes

Morning

R was kind enough to quietly leave pur room and go bother my brother to make him breakfast, which is against The Rules, but I’m not going to complain about getting to stay in bed until 8am.

Going to make lemon tofu today which is obviously exciting as it is the best.

Think that’s all of my concrete plans. R wants to do finger painting in the garden so maybe we’ll do that. Might also watch a film if he falls asleep on time tonight, but then also one of my books is getting exciting so I might just blast through that instead…

2 Likes

I deliberately didn’t buy them in black for that very reason.

Would you prefer a mask like this:

2 Likes

Fucking hell, that’s horrific!

1 Like

That’s quite cool, would be really freaky if you were talking without your lips moving

2 Likes

There’s an important patent case today on software inventions and my #patentpals are complaining that it’s a slog to watch because everyone’s speaking in monotone. I’m genuinely thinking of setting up a Twitch stream with the audio routed through an autotune plugin set to random but it’s a lot of effort for something the will make literally one person (me) laugh.

5 Likes

You’re going to be fucking blown away when you learn about ventriloquists.

3 Likes

Hosting a webinar wearing a giant bow. Have my laptop precariously propped.on some English anthology textbooks and an egg box. Camera now off so DiSing to my heart’s content.

4 Likes

How did you get it to stay on? HAHAHA

2 Likes

Was just thinking it will make their job much easier

• Lemons made out of tofu
  • Tofu made out of lemons
0 voters

I added butter and cheese, too :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes