Wednevening

Hiya! How’s it going and that? Currently eating a strawberry cornetto, had southern fried chicken burgers for tea, viewed a couple of houses earlier, watching Judge Judy. That’s my news, what’s yours?

Zeal, could you take my tagline off please? New name, new start etc…

Carrying a skinny iced matcha latte home for Mrs Z. Work is mentally tiring, so I just wanna crash this evening, but I suspect I’m gonna have a million and one things to do as she was off work today and therefore most likely planning.

I could…

Having doubts about whether you could be trusted in combat you know

1 Like

Sorted

1 Like

Thanks!

Just had a massive nap. Going to eat some pasta and watch some tv soon, then going out with an old pal. It’s meant to be raining lots and we both smoke, but thankfully there are covered and heated beer gardens etc here that cater for smokers even in the winter so we should be good.

2 Likes

Got the kids this evening, little girl hasn’t been well today - playing Roblox with the boy in a game called Banana Simulator or something.

Getting ready for bed early and then watching the England game on telly, straight to bed after that.

Who are you, and what have you done with the real whiterussian?

2 Likes

Work cut out early due to lightning :+1:. Home now going to drink some beers, listen to music and chat with you all for the time being I reckon. :grin:

1 Like

who were you?

Hey! I like the new name - what was the rationale?

I’m going to make this ridiculous spicy Szechuan beef with some fried rice, and then have a gin and tonic.

Inspired by the Father Ted thread. Fancied a change, was gonna quit altogether last week but this is better.

1 Like

nvm figured it out.

1 Like

JUST when I was getting used to calling you funkhouser!

1 Like

Watching the first episode of Years & Years

Very much here for Russell Tovey’s almost 4th-wall-breaking monologue right at the start.

1 Like

I knew you’d get there.

1 Like

Back from work trip, going to order a curry

Took me 4 tries to log back in just now tbf

2 Likes