Wedneveningsday

Alright? Had a productive day; did the shopping, 2 lots of washing, hoovered, bleached the kitchen bin and wrapped all Mrs F’s birthday presents. Got a Brian Harvey dinner and some ciders to keep me occupied this evening while I play a lot of Mario Kart. Hbu?

6 Likes

Genuinely don’t know how people wrap presents sat at a table tbh, I did 22 of them and took up the entire living room floor, involving lying on my back, front, kneeling, sitting, and at one point, lying underneath a present like a mechanic under a car.

14 Likes

Evening. Weathers shite. Mostly been eating Lindt balls today. Not much else happening.

1 Like

Now this I like

3 Likes

Got another protest going on a block from work. This one is a four-hour, followed by two more later today/this evening at different locations in the city.
I remembered to bring actual food for my lunch! So smrt.

2 Likes

Had it on the edge of a chair while I got underneath to sort out some extra tape. Had a proper giggle halfway through at how ridiculous it was.

1 Like

Evening funkster! Had the day off here, productive one. Went fishing, got my emissions checked, mowed the lawn, did some shrub trimming, cleaned up a bit, hiked 6 miles, got a jambalaya going in the slow cooker, listened to about 7-8 albums.

Going to relax a bit on the couch, surf the internet and listen to some more records. :+1:

4 Likes

:yum: fucking love a jambalaya.

4 Likes

helluva day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lucky Mrs F :blush: :heart:

1 Like

this. haven’t had it in fuckin ages right enough.

1 Like

Cleaned the mouse cage, cleaned the flat in as cursory a way as possible really, cycled to Unicorn because I found a £25 gift voucher I have no recollection of getting for Xmas (bought more tofu hot dogs because I’m obsessed), watching a Ghibli film and eating bread. Going to read my book later even though I cant get into it then tey to sleep early. Have been trying to listen to the Greg Proops podcast at night but really cant get into it at all, maybe I shouldn’t start form the beginning - there’s so many!

5 Likes

Hey hey funky

Got told I can WFH on Friday as I have kids, everyone else has to go in to plan etc so that’s good.

Cooking a dull dinner of croquettes and sausages and veg.
Then some Ozark I guess. Haven’t been on AC for days…might check in with Nook.

3 Likes

breaded or lightly dusted fish is a regular part of my diet:

• it is
  • it is not

0 voters

It’s been a week for me :flushed:

1 Like

21 individual twiglets, plus an Argyle shirt

4 Likes

22 individually wrapped creme eggs

8 Likes

Christmas has come early

6 Likes

Was aiming for 34 (one for each year) but ran out of ideas. Still 10 days to go though so you never know.

She’s estranged from her family so I like to make up for the lack of presents from other sources.

5 Likes

It is not, but it should be.

1 Like