Wedneveningsday

Need to go make myself some rice

BUFFY

what bounce u mixin hun

You can’t switch back to hot dogs now, wiener.

Oh god I missed the intro. But just cooked through the whole album. Not listened to Muse song in years and I remember why

1 Like

B
L
E
H

Tonight I will also be present wrapping.

1 Like

Had fray bentos (vegan steak and kindey bean, very weird gravy texture wouldnt recommend), mash and green beans.

Gonna finish 13th as I dropped off towards the end last night.

Ordered a Burger King so that’s my meat of the month eaten.

Gonna go on the ol keyboard for a bit. Fancy playing rollercoaster tycoon 3 but not sure my laptop can handle it

M has been singing hot dog, jumping frog at me so much this week that it was an unconscious action.

3 Likes

It’s my birthday in 17 days just btw fyi

2 Likes

Absolutely love how N Irish people emphasise the you in thank you, one of my favourite accent inflections.

Hi

Still in a bit of a struggle. Also I noticed that my neck seems to have pretty much fused in place really angled from all the downward looking and slouching I do, so that is really brilliant, as is the neck pain from trying to more consciously look up since noticing.

Will probably misery eat more chocolate even though I know I can’t afford to gain any more weight because clothes not fitting.

Should get some birthday prep stuff done for R but feel too sad.

Might watch s Ghibli film to try feel better.

1 Like

Just guitar and vocals at the moment but maybe try to rope Mrs CCB in as well at some stage

1 Like

mind holding off until thursday, mate?

2 Likes

oh god, i just want a cat. can’t afford one atm and don’t think the vets are open for jabs etc but fuuuuuuuck

1 Like

count your blessings cat owners

1 Like

Got ID’d in home bargains but the lady let me get them anyway.

I’ve made two chairs and a desk during lockdown and maybe my fear of flat pack has been defeated

I am ready to WORK. FROM. HOME!!! (I’m not, dread has kicked in already)

7 Likes

‘Them’ being beer

https://twitter.com/jenniebujold/status/1270686459998208000?s=21