Weds Eve Thred

Doing much?

Sat in the pub having a swift pint before a haircut. Will pop back to the pub once hair is cut

3 Likes

Experimenting with vegetables
(Shut up you lot it’s not Thursday)

2 Likes

It’s almost Thursday…

Just finished a tomb raider game, and looking at reviews I genuinely think I played a different game. Will watch some sort of good film later I think

Just made masel a super tasty bowl of pasta.
Need to pack as I’m off to Amsterdam the morrow morn, sharp start, need to leave the flat at 4:30am :grimacing:

3 Likes

Going to see josie long

2 Likes

a mystery DiSer is forcing me - practically at gunpoint - to go to bundobust for a third time so i’ll try to enjoy that, and possibly drink a beer or two. heading back to london tomorrow, dreading it tbh.

2 Likes

@Unlucky 9/10

Gonna have pie and chip shop chips
Might have a G&T too
Watch some old episodes of Red Dwarf

1 Like

Putting the silly baby to bed then low-key evening of eating leftovers and watching 'flix with the TV

1 Like

Shadow?

1 Like

Shadow.

I paid for the DLC because I need completion but that’s my last TR I think.

1 Like

Half watching The Expanse, half chatting to my brother while he cooks a curry and half drinking a Steady Rolling Man

No

2 Likes

Writing an essay for college while my GF visits her grandparents in hospital. The not so tiny kitten got diarrhoea all over the floor and herself earlier so I’m not in good form after cleaning that.

Sounds more like you’re being forced at FUNPOINT tbh

7 Likes

Just done a bit of pre birthday shopping. Feet hurt now.

1 Like

Just lost an ebay auction, and I put my bid in with less than five seconds to go. Grrr.

Eaten steak pie and mashed potatoes for dinner.
Watching The Stranger.
Listening to the new Hot Snakes song.

1 Like