Weds eve

If only you could have a gif as an avatar. Him falling off whilst climbing a mountain is one of my favourite cycling memories

2 Likes

There are a bunch of new ones that have come out recently, not sure if that was there before or not. I mostly paid attention to there finally being :hippopotamus:.

Had to travel for work, so spending the night in a shitty hotel and eating food at a local pub. Miss everything about home.

If I’ve no squash and I eat something bready it all gets clogged inside me and I start to sneeze.

1 Like

THANK YOU!!! Join the sensible ones

(I had to have fucking duchy beans for lunch and let me tell you I was not pleased)

1 Like

Did it lads. I can now officially say I’m a spin teacher.

35 Likes

Gain yersel meow :+1::grinning::+1:

3 Likes

YES M9

:muscle: :bike:

7 Likes

Congratulations! I remember you saying you were really nervous about this a few months back, think it’s amazing that you just went out there and did it. Something we can all take a bit of inspiration from :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Boooooo-ya! :star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

I feel super proud of myself for doing it! It’s exposing being up there even if it’s just for 3 people you already know :joy:

12 Likes

reckon it’s good karma for making that positive mindset thread and helping us out :+1:

(and also your own skill and determination, don’t mean to detract from that it’s just kind of a fun way to look at the universe sometimes)

1 Like

YES M9 :heart_eyes:

:muscle::muscle::facepunch:

1 Like

Absolutely brilliant meow. As @Bamnan mentioned above it’s an inspiration. :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Chilli was immense. Hey @colon_closed_bracket if yours is even half as good you’ll be in for a treat :grinning::wink::grinning::+1:

1 Like

I actually have to thank many people on DiS for helping me through some bleak times this year and having people encourage me a lot!

Thank you everyone! You all know who you are :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

it’s great to help other people even just a little bit. Hope everyone in the world can learn this lesson one day

1 Like

Ooh can I ask some technical help from someone?
I had to get a long aux cable (2m) but then found out the connector to the stereo is actually like a yellow and a white one which go into the aux cable. Can I buy an adapter for my aux cable or is there another cable I can get?

I feel cheered up by @allnerve’s kindness, Meow’s success and by seeing Pietro make a happy video.

I often get confused and think I need big dramatic romantic changes in my life but often little things can change the character of a day

4 Likes

yeah you just need something like this I think

https://uk.farnell.com/pro-signal/psg02781/adaptor-2-x-phono-rcpt-to-stereo/dp/1764406?CMP=KNC-GUK-GEN-SHOPPING-1764406&CAGPSPN=pla&gross_price=true&CAWELAID=120173390001327119&CATCI=pla-57456869890&CAAGID=14406255429

might be able to pick it up from the supermarket