Weds eve

Microwaveable fish and rice (was surprisingly tasty for a misery meal tbhtbf)
Ocado
Path of Exile
MTGA dailies
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend?
Vegan ice cream

1 Like

The headliners band name needs a bit of work.

4 Likes

Oooh

Getting anything dece from Ocady??

Smh

Same and thought naughty, naughty @Lo-Pan

1 Like

You could sing “Microwaveable Rice and Fish” to the tune of a Jesus Jones song

But… Heinz meanz beanz

Soz

1 Like

Played football, my defending was worse than usual.

Haven’t watched last week’s Apprentice yet so may do a Double Bill. Got some notes to type up first

Same tea as yesterday (Dahl)

1 Like

Record shop find.

8 Likes

Not anymore friendo, not anymore.

1 Like

Got some dairy free Ben and Jerry’s that I’m pretty excited about.

Also got coconut oil toilet roll (?!) by accident, which will either be a revelation or put me off Dark Chocolate Bountys for life.

2 Likes

Rich already did the post I was going to

Had a nice day until two minutes after I got in from walking home from the pictures (in the rain, but even that was ok) I got a very vague message from R’s dad saying he might be bringing him home early, the resultant uncertainty made me into a stuttering ball of nerves and I had a horrible time from that point and I couldn’t even eat proper dinner. Fuck you, brain.

The sky was pretty for a while though:
IMG_20181107_161838828

3 Likes

Waiting for Sainsbury’s delivery, or not since they probably won’t be able to find us. Apprentice in a bit. Just went for dinner, asked for no Parmesan on my risotto and they gave me the dairy-free version. Sad face.

I’ve seen it ‘on offer’ for 4.50 somewhere recently.

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Assumed x

What happened to your name? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

wo
wtf happened to how toblerone

1 Like

Hi hi. Had a good but long day, made macaroni for tea which was fine. Tea and a caramel wafer in a bit I reckon.

Need to watch something new on the TV. What’s good on Netflix that’s like Killing Eve/Bridge/mystery stuff??

Wtfffffff