Weds Evening Thread Time

How we all doing? Quiet on the ole social boards recently eh?

Finishing up work here in a bit, then its time for some mid week beers.

What ya’ll up to this evening?

3 Likes

alright Neil? Was just wondering if you were doing ok as I haven’t’ seen you posting for a while

1 Like

Yeah man doing great (apart from working 70-75 hours a week on a new project start).

Been keeping my face out of reading the news (Coronavirus, US politics, etc.) which does wonders on my MH tbh.

All is good here, can’t complain. How you doing?

2 Likes

bless you, it’s good to see some positivity in these times!

Stressed with world events etc but not too bad thanks, sorted the garden out somewhat today which is the first time I’ve done anything out there since like last September, good to have achieved something at least!

2 Likes

Hey NY. Doing bathtime and bedtime. Currently booking around the bathroom with the kiddo to Diet Cig. Will nip to the beer shop after that’s done to get a thank you for my brother in law for helping us move. Soup for tea and then packing

6 Likes

Evening lovelies

Cooking up some jollof rice and haloumi, then it’s the big match and a lot of cups of tea.

Also avoiding the news, . . . . Quite liked the idea of school closures until I remembered the kids would be home as well.

3 Likes

Just had a lovely yoghurt.

4 Likes

Whats the big match?

Had a pizza. Out of ideas now.

5 Likes

I think a lot of the chat’s gone in virus and list threads recently, not sure it’s actually less busy overall.

Off to Sainsbury’s on the way home, dinner of Normandy Pork and then probably trying to keep Mrs Z calm.

Hope everyone’s doing well!

3 Likes

St Mirren v Hearts.

2 Likes

Liverpool Vs Athletico Madrid. Liverpool down one nil from first round so it’s a big one

2 Likes

Fort William vs Forres Mechanics

2 Likes

Should be a barn burner!

1 Like

Time for the wizard robe and hat, you know thats when your mind is at its best eps.

7 Likes

Hi! Had a pretty productive day. Did about 4 hours of adding up, hoovered, did the big shop, did some laundry, had maple mustard cocktail sausages, tiger bread, samosas and crisps for lunch, now pizza and beer for tea. Tired out tbh.

5 Likes

Just imagining you sitting there counting like 3 + 2 + 7 + 13 on and on for hours

1 Like

Almost! Got page after page of stocktaking sheets to add up from work for some extra £££s.

1 Like

Going to see Jessy Lanza tonight

Trying to avoid the Coronavirus thread because it just seems to be the same people catastrophising in a very unhealthy way

5 Likes

Also at the end you do that dusting hands clap thing, stand up and leave the room without saying anything

1 Like