Weds evening

Go ahead @ericthefourth

Cheers rich! Does anyone know what the heck this is?

1 Like

Physalis?

Think you’re right, what a crazy-ass plant.

Just going to bookmark that I’ve abandoned several replies to this

3 Likes

I was delighted to arrive home to this!!! Thank you @_Em !!! I love EVERYTHING!!! The wee toadstool is SO unbelievably cool, eeee!!! And thank you for the postcard with the wee message and two extra zines too? I can’t wait to read them!! XXXXXX :heart:

8 Likes

That toadstool is cute af ngl

2 Likes

They’re teeny tiny paper lantern pumpkins. Draw wee faces on them, gowon.

I’m working. So busy at the moment. Eugh.

I took 2 hours off to go climbing over lunch so it’s probably justified that I’m still working

It is SO cute. I’m going to wear it with my ladybird shirt because ladybirds like toadstools. Maybe? Yes. They do now.

1 Like

They hide there for camouflage

1 Like

They arent paper!!!

The tv and i are in the pub planning what to cook when we get home*

*which pizza place we’re gonna order in from

3 Likes

Bf is making me risotto and he’s gonna do the thing where you griddle ciabatta then rub garlic all over it

2 Likes

They are paper you sillybillygoat.

I’ve still got loads more, and others of different designs. £3 each inc UK postage, except for the trees which are a bit larger and cost £4.

NSFW!

1 Like

Isle of Wight tomatoes

2 Likes

A friend of ours has dropped round a tub (and jar) of Thai green curry for us to eat tonight :slight_smile: very much appreciated!

2 Likes

Glad you liked them, and got a vicarious thrill off the dangerous postcard.

1 Like

Evening all. Found out today that I wasn’t first choice for the civil service position I applied for back in March and then jumped through hoops for all the way until September. I am on a panel to fill future vacancies but I’m a ways down it. I also found out our gig in Dublin tomorrow night has been cancelled.

To compensate I applied for a different job and had a phone interview within hours. Nearly have my old band’s reunion show at Christmas sorted too. Going to finish my book and meet the TV once she finishes work and watch ‘Father Ted’ with her.

2 Likes