Wedseve thread

Good evening you lovely bunch of internet folk,

Tell me about your days, both earlier on and what you have coming up later.

My day was very uneventful.

fairly standard work day but going out for beer --> curry --> beer very soon woooo

1 Like

Hello Flashinglight :wave:

4 Likes

Hi Witches :wave:

Did you have a good day?

Twitchy eyes are rather annoying. Sounds like a good remedy for a busy day, hugs especially :slight_smile:

Some solid birthdaying right there, hope it is fun EV :balloon:

just drew some spacebollocks for some reason

27 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

the guy having a bbq staring into space reminds me of one of my favourite grandaddy songs

1 Like

Busy yet boring work day.

Going to sort out the pulled pork (not a euphemism, but probably should be) now, then get an early night because my rock n roll lifestyle* is taking its toll today.

*stayed up too late watching Netrunner videos again

hiyaa

did some very danger and dirty crawling over a condemned ceiling at work, so dirty i had to have a shower before i had my bath. showers are rubbish and people who have showers in preference to baths are bad.

also had a really profound moment of joy & connection to the universe when i was driving home with my dad singing along to cortez the killer and looking at a sunset.

going to make a burrito without sour cream which hardly seems worth it but nvm.

5 Likes

That’s ace, going to set that as my desktop!

1 Like

Got my record player set up for the first time in over a year, so I’ve just treated myself to my fave albums by BoC, Autechre, and Biosphere (also intended as part of a wall mounting project above my new desk). Enjoying this whole lark of being able to decorate a space how you like.

3 Likes

realised I’ve been stupid, water doesn’t fall like that!

6 Likes

I love this

3 Likes

thought about making a DiS game based on streets of rage yesterday. Probably too far even for me!

2 Likes

the song was Everything Beautiful Is Far Away btw

3 Likes

Everything Beautiful is Far Away? Think that’s my favourite Grandaddy song so going to post a link to it anyway…

6 Likes

yeah! It’s a great song

1 Like

I was gonna say it reminded me of Toejam and Earl!

Hello, I’ve not done much. Packing up final bits for tomorrow’s move. Wanna go back to bed really!

4 Likes