Wedseve

:soccer: & :pizza:
:tv:

Just to let you all know, Liverpool will be qualifying for the Champions League Final tonight because I have slapped a fiver I haven’t got on the other option.

I won’t be watching as the lady is coming over. Commitment.

All is well with the space-time continuum again.

1 Like

Gave up on the vegan diet thing as we’re both having a bit of a low day so ordered :hamburger: for tea and regret nothing. Got an ‘informal chat’ tomorrow for a job in a bar/restaurant that even the boss said I was overqualified for and probably won’t pay enough to survive on. Thinking I might sack it off but a job’s a job and there’s not much else in the pipeline.

Did anyone go get pn’s pizza? If not we’ve all failed.

Thank you for reminding me that is tomorrow, had totally forgotten. Also, no need to be nervous, it’ll be fine :+1:

1 Like

Today was awful and I feel awful. Need to find a way to feel calmer now which doesn’t involve copious amounts of sugar.

Wrap yourself in a duvet?

1 Like

That is the frontrunner at the moment, just need to get bedroom access back first and then I will be cocooned.

1 Like

A lot of the time when I’m stressed or pissed off I go out for a walk and get some air.

2 Likes

I’m kind of tethered in here by R, but if not that would probably do the trick on a nice evening like this. Already in my pyjamas anyway.

Walking is the best thing.

Sitting in a quiet pub with a pint after a nice walk 2nd best.

1 Like

Looks like beer’s back on the menu, boys

10 Likes

The line’s “meat”. smh

1 Like

On the train to Guildford!!! @profk

2 Likes

@ttf

1 Like

Hi eric :wave:

I can’t remember if I have said it before, but I like your green guitar.

is it ok to have a track 7 mins long that’s basically the same funky groove throughout?

1 Like

Eating a strawberry split ice lolly. Quite happy with this development

1 Like

There are so many great things going on in that photo. I like the double Gamecubes best.

2 Likes