WedsEve

not much, dude. you?

I’m at this Laphroaig event :hugs:

2 Likes

Just confirming to myself how great Steely Dan were

2 Likes

In the office, think it’ll probably have to be the case every night this week and a bit of weekend stuff as well innit.

Ta Keith. Looks alright.

Maybe even Smee. Fucks that supposed to mean.

Popped into Hull during a family holiday on the east coast last summer. Mainly to take the niece to The Deep

It is quite a nice looking town, suprsingly so. The Old town especially. Looked like there was a few decent bars.

Only other place I went was the Art Gallery which is quite small and would probably take 2 hours max to get round.

And I’m not sure what else there is to do.

jesus dude! what the hell is up with you?

you’re an exemplary worker bro, of that there is no doubt

1 Like

Easy when you’re doing something you enjoy innit pal.

true enough. are you a programmer or something?

basically - just tell me what you do please

Tester and writer mate. Make sure certain specific elements of the game are working properly and write text for other specific elements of the game innit.

1 Like

The pubs do look good, looks like there are plenty of real ale places. I hope my friend makes his mind up soon.

You know exactly what that’s supposed to mean

1 Like

housemate is watching some shit tv series about the apocalypse. how many of these do we fucking need? bet it’s full of zombies AGAIN

got my headphones in listening to Can instead

We’ll pray for you.

“This tastes like the tears cried by members of the DiS community after they’ve been set on fire and extinguished by the bedwetting of the Radiohead fanclub.”

1 Like

Just looked up the pub we went in. was good for real ale was called the Lion and Key

My girlfriend cuts mine, I’ll ask how much she charges

Is there a caird dr neighbour discount?! :slight_smile:

Get in amongst it J_I
:slight_smile:

1 Like