Wedsevening

Slightly chaotic evening so far. Settling down now.

Kids homework done, actually decent considering the rush. Not feeling especially hungry, must have been that sumptuous carrot and ginger soup at lunch. That was immense.

Daughter is wrapping presents, son is having a bit of a play on games. I’m unwinding for half an hour before beginning the rigmarole of bedtime.

Once they’re in bed, bath, start a new book and bed for myself.

Somehow still got 6 more hours of work today, fuck. Cant even play video games when i’m done. Bleak af.

ate a daim bar but it didn’t really help

I thought I was in an unspoken standoff with 'er indoors over who was going to make dinner and was about to crack from hunger when she called up to say they fajitas were ready!!

1 Like

Just mourning the loss of our Theo, tbh

1 Like

Get yourself over here

2 Likes

R came home all hopped up on sugar. Really annoyed at his dad. Also he is doing fuck all to help move potty training along so it feels like almost starting over twice a week.

That is my bit of complaining for the evening.

1 Like

Totally legitimate complaining though. Must be so so frustrating to have your hard work undone in one afternoon and having to start from scratch

4 Likes

Apologies @Twinkletoes, I put my moan in the delivery thread. It’s a well justified one though. Thieving wankers.

1 Like

Aren’t you on a tropical island somewhere?

Visit Devon: We’re All Totally Normal

5 Likes

Making some dinner whilst also packing a bag like a multi-tasking fucking hero.

Flights fucking sharp so i’m up fucking sharp tomorrow.

1 Like

just had a guy round to read my meters. asked to see his badge.

no fuckin idea what I’m meant to be looking for. he just had his face on a lanyard so must be legit right? fuck knows.

2 Likes

Hey, @whiterussian it just occurred to me that I am eligible for the ‘Met both Plastics’ badge now, @plasticniki can verify.

5 Likes

Yes

gonna need @plasticmike to verify actually

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I’ve met them at Porto Primavera and other places too

Btw, how do you have a ‘met epic and raffles’ badge?

2 Likes

I don’t know, but I shouldn’t have it, I have never had the pleasure of meeting those GBOA :frowning:

Naaaah

1 Like