Wedsevening

Thanks laelfs, SIGH :slight_smile: What a kerfuffle. :hugs:

She’s alright thanks kermet. She’s got her top front teeth coming through, so is snotty and coughy (teething makes them I’ll for some reason). But she’s insanely cool and cute (biased opinion alert)

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Was nearly gonna do this yesterday as someone parked on the kerb beside my house and left maybe 40 cm between the car and my hedge. Not on mates

Pleased to announce I have completed mushroom sausage day with a late evening sausage and dill mustard sandwich.

Thanks for all your support throughout this self-imposed race-to-expiration-date challenge.

10 Likes

Yeah she is. We’ve lucked out. She’s chilled, is happy entertaining herself, eats well, sleeps well enough for a baby. She’s an all-round babe

4 Likes

Just had ann extra long shower instead. No booze this eve as still got a bit of work to do.

1 Like

No-one saw it except you and your friend. If you hadn’t told us then it would have been a secret between just the two of you :slight_smile:

1 Like

On a recent date the other person knocked a candle over the person that was serving us. So a drink is fine.

1 Like

i do that but they never believe that i actually use so little gas so they send someone out every year

Was very tempted to join in but had too much veg in.

Fuckin finally

3 Likes

Though i wish i did because just realised part way through making a stirfry i had no noodles so just had sweet n sour spaghetti.

2 Likes

Anybody else hungry?

1 Like

Yes. Just about to make pasta

1 Like

My insta feed is now just pics of her. It’s embarrassing, but that’s something worth bragging about really

2 Likes

Elec/gas usually

• Overpay and get credit
  • Underpay and get a massive bill
  • Be a nerd and give regular readings so pretty accurate
  • PAYG wanker

0 voters

You had your own veg challenge underway, its cool. The time will come when we can all eat an entire packet of sausages in one day together.

1 Like

Used to give a quarterly reading and pay that bill. Now a monthly DD so useage averages out over the year

1 Like

there must be some thing that we’re meant to be able to check? i never learned how we’re supposed to deal with unexpected strangers trying to get in your house