Wee Wed Eve Thread

I love how you’ve set this up like it’s dinner.

7 Likes

What’s the tv going to have?

1 Like

Love Mowgli…those yoghurt bombs should come with a warning though! Averted disaster but they really took me by surprise!

1 Like

It’s the only way to get through it all.

The rhubarb dahl is brilliant

1 Like

First time I’d been, and tbh first time I’d been out for food in months, but yeah was v impressed!

1 Like

They have plans to open one in Glasgow which is quite exciting

4 Likes

HURRY UP PAYDAY I WANT LOTS OF MONEY

2 Likes

Shattered. Riddled with anxiety. Think I might have a crack on that trucking game Limmy’s always playing, looks incredibly relaxing.

A quite senior person at work just messaged me to say he used to live in my block of flats…at number 69.

I replied “wahey”

He’s not a wahey sort of guy. Why did I do that. Going to be fretting for the next 37 years about it

29 Likes

He might retire soon if you’re lucky.

1 Like

Evening all!

I’ve been awake since 5.00 this morning and feel like I’ve worked really hard even though I have done fuck all even by WFH standards.

I’m torn between treating myself to a beer to celebrate nearly being done for the week and not having a beer to try to catch up on some sleep.

I went to M&S for my lunch and my hands still smell of their perfumed sanitiser.

Pasta bake with sausages and broccoli for tea.

Football on then better do the ocado, drink some tea and have a biscuit.

So tired.

New pyjamas match the duvet cover

8 Likes

Reminds me of some curtains I’m obsessed with. So tempted to get them, love them close up but not so much from a distance.

Matching cushion too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I also have very similar pyjamas to this.

Oh god, a racist is messaging me on Instagram. Wish there was a way to delete messages without previewing them as i know even the first 3 words i see are going to have me seething.

They need you in the photo in that case

1 Like

Happy to add ‘Dunelm leg model’ to my CV.

5 Likes

Hi tired and wrist is sore, swollen like a fucker, and bleurgh

Had coop pizza for dinner truly the top teir supermarket pizza