Weekend Football Thread

football

Humble, bootstraps Spurs have a chance of pulling off the upset away at moneybags Bournemouth in the early kickoff.
Load of shit in the 3pms and evening game today, City-Southampton should be very good, Chelsea - Utd will be awful.

Valencia - Bartha
Sevilla - Atletico
Real - Athletic
Bayern - Monchengladbach
Milan - Juve
PSG - Marseille

will all drift into insignificance in comparison to the greatest league in the world.

I saw your awful paragraphing. Don’t think you got away it.

Note to Sky Sports.

Chelsea v Man Utd really isn’t about Jose Mourinho.

Can’t believe Im_on_safari gets banned but this boring prick in the op is allowed to bore on!
#justice4safari

Otherwise known as the Jacky Wilsh derby

Will City - Southampton be the first time 2 champions league winning team mates have managed against each other in the Barclays BPL League?

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!

That happened last week. Is that the joke?

fucking hell, think I’m still pissed

Easy wins for Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool and probably Everton today.

In the form we’re in we should really trash Middlesborough, but you never know how the team’s going to react physically to playing on the saturday after a wednesday champions league game. Hopefully we score a couple of early goals, cos I’d expect us to fade in the last 30 minutes.

All the other results should go as expected, except with Burnley maybe earning a point.

Reckon West Brom will get something from Liverpool. #KingTipper

Obvs I didn’t watch you midweek, but wasn’t it over after 50 minutes? can’t have taken too much out of their legs

YOU NEVER KNOW

United’s last 14 games at Chelsea: W1 D5 L8

Would happily take a bus-parking point.

In the 3pm’ers, went for Arsenal, Hull, Palace, and Swansea to win. Draws in the rest. 628/1. Forgot I had a bet365 account until that gorgeous babe of a man @Aggpass posted his bets.

today Brentford play Barnsley at home in what is our 4000th league match, which is apparently a thing so momentous that they got a child to design the programme cover and they sent me a letter pretending to be from a former player saying I should go. Bit cold though so dunno if I can be bothered, plus any time we try and make an event out of the match we promptly shit ourselves, so will go for 2-1 Barnsley

Leeds v wolves. Can see our (Leeds) poor away form continuing. 2-0 wolves.

Off to see Thistle throw away another win no doubt!