Weekend Football Thread

Can’t see past an easy win for the peacocks tbh

1 Like

Hard to see past football now

1 Like

We’ve been pretty poor at home this season though. And in general, pretty disappointing with occasional excellent performances. Could go either way.

An average of 5.3 goals in the last 3 games between the sides - My money’s on 0-0.

I’ve not seen too much of us, the win against Barnsley was lucky… but it sounded like we should’ve beaten Wigan midweek… and despite not putting in the best performances we were scraping some points together.

I’m hoping for a Leeds win as I’m out with a mate from wolvo tonight

got a free £2 bet so decided to spunk it on Son to score first and Spurs to win 2-0. 35/1

Home against Stoke. I’ve rarely been more anxious about a match. If Hull lose then we just don’t deserve to stay in the prem. Still a lot of season left, but a loss here and it will be hard to get out of the doom and gloom.

Christ alive I want our owners to fuck right off.

Some good tackles flying about

Its been all Bournemouth so far.

@anon5266188 and any other nerds who might know, is it possible to get booked for persistent offside? And i so, has it ever happened?

Likely it’ll get forgotten amongst the Mourinho chat, but it’s the 20th anniversary of Matthew Harding’s death tomorrow. Remember my old man being gutted at the time. Difficult to overstate how important he was to modern Chelsea.

Might only be interesting to Chelsea fans, but I thought this tribute video was excellent (features a classic example of Ken Bates being an evil bastard)

3 Likes

You lot all seem far more confident of an Everton win than I do. Think we’ll struggle today.

Highlight of the game so far is Jacky Boy running straight into Wanyama and falling on his arse.

Bournemouth are looking decent tbf to them

Finally a ref that actually books Spurs players when they deserve it.

1 Like

I sit in Matthew Harding’s stand. It would have been interesting to see what would have happened between him and Bates if he had lived. Bates kept the club in business, but he was a vile vile man.

3 Likes

All of Wilshere’s pace and agility looks to have gone. Pretty sad about that.

Fiiiight!! :joy:

Spoke too soon :disappointed:

Should be down to 9. Weird for so many decisions to go against the big club at home

Dicko and Bodvarsson starting! Two strikers!

Going with 3-1 Wolves now

‘They got their ars-got, got in problems’