Weekend Football - WORLD CUP DRAW EARLY EDITION!

What sort of highly dubious chap sits down to have a piss?

(That said, if he is having a tom tit it’s smeared all over his conkers because his seat’s down).

2 Likes

:eyes:

Has he gone to Bournemouth?

12 Likes

He’s probably the only player in the world who actually does pay for himself, though. People just lie about that sort of shit with other players, but in his case the value of merchandise, extra ticket sales, sponsorships attracted, etc, you’d imagine must easily eclipse £1.35m a week.

1 Like

Mad that City apparently offered to treble that!!

Is he better than Jesus?

I like how the figures are quoted ‘after tax’. Cos he’s definitely paying tax now, right?

(Also I was at Derby v Man Utd a few years back. The main drama was caused in my mind by my TV, who spent half the match asking me detailed questions about United’s reserves - we were trying to be inconspicuous in the Derby end. Also, Derby had no songs other than suggesting that it would have been better all round if CR7 had suffered a fatal car crash).

In fairness they’re called columns, not poles.

Reckon we’ll give atleti a good hiding tonight.

4-1

1 Like

:joy: no champs league anthem at old Trafford

Surely they could’ve dug out a dusty C60 of last season’s Europa League music?

1 Like

Man Utd 6 Sothampton 1
Pahars scored for Soton, I remember that. And Phil Neville put one in from 25yds

1 Like

Ngolo Kante is going to solve world hunger

psg are gonna top the group unless bayern score 4 so this is actually a dead rubber

still, both these teams are fantastic huh

Spanish commentary referring to Eden as ‘the messi of the premiership’.

Obviously, a UN peacekeeping force would be deployed if messi received the same physical abuse as hazard in the premiership, but that’s for another day.

We may not be the best team in the prem, but we’re playing some Goooooood football at the moment. Might slap a tenner on us getting 2nd place.

Get in :joy:

The brexit of fouls by gazza there

calling anyone the messi of anything is bullshit

there’s just no comparison, he’s so far off the charts