Weekend Football - WORLD CUP DRAW EARLY EDITION!

Don’t think it’ll be long before Fonseca is winding up Merson and Keys by robbing a job off a proper football man.

I bloody love him as well tbh

Loads of enviable players at spurs. Son, Eriksen, Alli, Vertongen, Kane and Lloris would all improve most any squad

Gutted to see Moreno going off injured and obviously aware that he could be out for a while, decent player

This Shakhtar side are bloody good. They were excellent against our first team in the home leg and against the ressies tonight. That trio of Bernard, Marlon and Taison are scary. They coukd have a Monaco-like run to, say, the semis inthem, or at least could give one of the other English clubs a scare.

pretty good strike from Cristiano i suppose

Pretty good strike from Sadio I suppose.

Woof

clearly changed his boots at half time

Top patter on the goals show there:

James: “Sechs for Liverpool”
Rafa: “Yep, that’s Six in german”
James: “as is very much Liverpool’s manager”

Everyone is bored and wondering why they are still watching this

That fake ultras section behind the goal at the bernebeu is the worst thing in football

Lovely

Grandad Madrid is on form tonight. Still complaining about the result despite the team winning and already being through

surprisingly exciting watching Feyenoord tinpot a meaningless win
Jeremiah St. Juste is a great name

Enjoying Feyenoord fans going mental at their only victory despite it being mesningless

Tbf no way should they have come behind Spurs but fucks sake Dortmund, through to Europa on 2 pts, no wins

Bayern or Real for us then.

Brexit wankers…

Nothing doing then

This is a Black day for patter