Weekend Footie Thread

Moyes gone!

Allardyce gone!

#The Future

1 Like

sorry but that’s just shit keeping

keeper’s the worst offender, for sure.

Assumed this was a joke until I saw it confirmed!

Are Palace the best choice for Silva?

I would like Silva, but i’m scared we’ll get Moyes…

Moyes won’t manage a Premier League team again. I reckon he’ll manage in Scotland and then maybe return to Championship then retire.

It’s the hope that kills you

2 Likes

Silva going to Porto, supposedly.

Are Porto still CL?

Champions League or London Living?

or Hodgson

It’d be absolutely brilliant banter if Moyes went to Palace.

3 Likes

Pleased Allardyce has gone and isn’t ‘actively’ seeking another opportunity. Although his record at getting sides up and keeping them up was impressive, he wasn’t as good as he seemed to think he was. A strange mix of scientific innovator and English dinosaur.

I saw something about his record in the Premier League before he took the Palace job, he never won more games than he lost in any of his Premier League jobs although I think he might have broken even at Newcastle.

Happy cellic wining the european cup day

1 Like

I like Celtic, but that was probably the easiest route to a major final any team’s had - Zurich, Nantes, Vojvodina, Dukla Prague.

1 Like

Those teams were probably all amazing back then. Also Inter were amazing at the time (won two of the previous three European Cups I think?). And we proved it wasn’t a fluke by reaching another European Cup final and about three semi-finals over the next few years #needlesslydefensive

The team that won the world cup in the previous year had it pretty easy as well