🤩 Weekend Selfie Thread 🤩

They’re all hugh jackman in swordfish

It is! Saw my nephew just now before I go away :heart:

No you’ve got a huge ackma… oh.

screen salesmen

i used to think 2 screens at work was needlessly extravagant but now that i have 2 screens i wish i had more

New tshirt

I’m watching Munster play Ospreys in the rugby with my friend John. Hello DiS!

Didn’t think you were a rugby fan

I’m not really. I’m here with my Dad and a few of my mates too. They love it and it’s an opportunity for me to see them more than anything else. I still go to more games than most though and am off to the European Cup final in Newcastle next year too.

In my humble opinion you are the fittest guy on DiS. It’s dead annoying that you get to be that handsome.

I am in Serbia! Smashed my phone so have to take selfies with the rear-facing camera and hot dang it was sunny.

Is it rear-facing? The camera on the back of the phone is what I mean.

have you practised any Serbian? what’s the itinerary?

Classic John :+1:

God no! I’m still saying danke schön to everyone, it’s too difficult to remember 5 new pleasantries every week unfortunately.

Just gonna keep cycling! Novi Sad then Belgrade then ¯_(ツ)_/¯

How was Berlin?

In Dublin m9

I reckon you’re really good at being awkwardly friendly in these situations. going in there with a kind of gently baffled quality that I reckon people love?

I hear like one in two Serbian people smokes, is it dead smokey? anecdotally from one of my Berlin pals who has a Serbian-Australian boyfriend.

Berlin was really great! fell in love with the vibe of the place. made some friends at my first hostel in Friedrichshain. although I got stuck for two extra days because Ryanair, and ran out of energy a little bit yesterday.

left my laptop open when i went to the bathroom, i guess the easter egg will be in the edit history

Go Ospreys! :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿:black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Edit: Those were meant to be Welsh flags :angry:

Oh fuck, yeah there was literally a table of 12 of us and every adult smoked a cigarette approximately every five minutes. It was terrifying. Like they’d just finish a cigarette and the next thought would be hmmm I sure could go for a cigarette right now ://///

Oh sweet! Yeah it’s such a great place, glad you enjoyed it. Shame about the flights but might you get some sweet compo? Did you mean Insa?