WEEKEND WEEKEND GET IN

Yoooo what bit of OC?

In Reading, Britain’s largest town.

1 Like

About halfway through season 1. Kirsten’s sister has just arrived. Haven’t seen this since we used to gather round on Sunday lunchtimes at university to watch it every week.

3 Likes

Malex :heart:

2 Likes

That’s season 2 iirc, Johnny Spoilers

God, Hayley really brings the drama to Newport Beach! I introduced Her Indoors to it when we were moving house and didn’t have internet for a bit so could only watch DVDs. First series is so unbelievably good.

1 Like

Fucking RUINED the show

2 Likes

From what I remember it really goes off a cliff around S3, who knows whether I’ll last the distance

This is why we watched all of Midsomer Murders last August.

2 Likes

Uh oh, Sandy & Kirsten are accidentally at a swingers party

3 Likes

Yeah it does, but it picks back up after Johnny really goes off a cliff

It does introduce Taylor Townsend tho :heart:

Series 4 is great, but pretty much an entirely different show by then.

2 Likes

Really enjoyed the Pete Doherty and Louis Theroux thing.

The boards look different, idk, font looks smaller or something. Not sure. Anyway I want to join a gym and might do a tour of one tonight if i can be arsed. It seems like a nice gym

Maybe you’re just further away

1 Like

I think this is the first episode I ever saw! Where Ryan and Seth get locked in the pool house by Hayley? And Marissa thinks Ryan has forsaken her at Oliver Trask’s (boooooooo) party!

4 Likes

I brought my phone closer to my face and you may be right

4 Likes

That is exactly what is happening right now! My memories of it all are pretty sketchy given that I last watched it nearly 20 years ago but for some reason I remember this episode vividly.

1 Like

The OC is life. This episode is very pivotal! New year is truly when everything changes.

2 Likes

@Avery made a really nice lasagna

6 Likes

I’m loving it while at the same time dealing with the very mixed memories it’s evoking. What a wild ride.

Would like another beer. Don’t have another beer :frowning: