Weendndneday eveni ngth read

nah

1 Like

switch your drink tonight to pear cider (made from 100% pears)

1 Like

I want to listen to the second half of a podcast but I donā€™t know what to do while listening to it. Do I justā€¦ stare at the wall?

go for a nice walk

i wish i had the ā€¦patience? to listen to podcasts. iā€™d rather just stick on some bangin tunes instead

my podcast activities are running, commuting, household chores, certain videogames that donā€™t require sound (football manager and the like)

But Iā€™m in my PJs now, cowcow.

I listened to the first half on my drive home. Lorra lorra traffic.

yeah i sometimes listen to them when iā€™m out and about, on a bus, walking to work or whatever but itā€™s difficult to listen to them at home without getting distracted

1 Like

Iā€™ve been after a ā€œpodcast gameā€ for a while. Havenā€™t found one.

Could play a Diablo-em-up or something I suppose.

yeah it was always football manager, minecraft or hearthstone for me, but then I found hearthstone required too much concentration. rocket league is a good one too.

Oh shit Rocket League!

Itā€™s a card game podcast, so I reckon Iā€™ll confuse the hell out of myself if I try to play one while listening about another one.

1 Like

worked a ten hour day. volunteered to work this evening as well. the footage iā€™ve been sent isnā€™t in english and i have no translations. oh well. $$.

Spectacularly awful

Happy Birthday Icarus-Smicarus!! Hope youā€™re having an ace one :+1:

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Living off approx ~Ā£2 a day for the next week or so, thought I know Iā€™ll make a big load of porridge and not eat until I can grab some free fruit from the office tomorrow morning.

But I made too much and now feel like Iā€™ve got a cement mixer instead of a stomach.

Evening all. Iā€™ve been trying for ages but I think Iā€™m finally getting closer to frying gnocchi right, aside from that exciting update Iā€™m doing fuck all.

guys i just discovered iā€™m now considered notable enough to have my own Google doodle:

wow, very humbled

10 Likes

Feel
So
Oooh oooh oooh oooh
*impossibly high note* OOOOOHHHHHH
?

Wasnā€™t even thai in the end! My (other) friend lied. No Thai, no baby. Complete bust of an evening.

2 Likes