WeEvDeNnEiSnDgA!Y

Good evening,

Usual business - how was your day? How is your evening looking? Food?

I had an ok day, lots of lego and music, fairly relaxed. Got to make R’s birthday card this evening, still not sure what to do for it. Had misery leftover quiche and salad for tea, really need to start meal planning now I’m back to cooking more.

5 Likes

Hi FL!

Watching football, it’s shite

Want to go for a walk but it’s bucketeting down, missed the good weather cos I was working, deeply unfair.

Gonna make a cuppa

2 Likes

Hiya :wave:

Beer and football! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Evening FL, evening all.

Breaking my no midweek booze rule to have a few ciders with some unspeakably bad football. Great stuff.

Chippy tea due for delivery any minute now.

Hope you’re all well.

4 Likes

Hi FL! Hi everyone!

Nice, very relaxing

As above. Gonna read my book and play Mario Kart in equal measures

Slow-cooked salt beef in rolls with emmental, mustard and pickles with hash browns on the side. Crisps later.

5 Likes

just ordered a suspiciously cheap hammock off of eBay

HA!! NOW YOU UNDERSTAND!!

1 Like

On the third bottle of wine And still got a fair loads of work emails to deal with before 6am lol

2 Likes

Had so much lemon tofu for lunch that I felt sick and I’m still full.

Some new cat toys arrived so Fig is exhausted from M running around after him with feathers and toy mice.

Reading some Shirley Jackson to M, awful mother.

4 Likes

:frowning: :cry: :tired_face:

Maybe their account will be suspended.

3 Likes

HALLO FL

will head out for a walk in a bit. would quite like to get some desert sort of thing and have also remembered i need to get a fathers day card so i’m thinking i can perhaps combine all these activities into one action packed evening.

1 Like

they’ve had an account for a long time, 100% positive feedback

1 Like

Good evening sports fans

2 Likes

I have all if the stuff for lemon tofu but still haven’t made it. This is very silly of me.

1 Like

Hammock. Suspended. Oh nevermind.

1 Like

7 Likes

Pie and chips for dinner. Very tired for no good reason. There’s baked cheesecake cooling in the fridge. Might play computer games but could be too tired. That is all I have to say for myself goodbye

it’s you

1 Like

Still working and working still.