Weezer

For future reference if a user has a hidden profile you can DM them by hitting reply to their post and select the arrow at the top left corner of the reply box which will give you the option :smiley:

1 Like

amazing, thank you!

Just had noticed something that I’d stick here… all 3 of Pinkerton’s singles appear on side B of the record. I doubt I could ever think of another album where that happens.

If you bought the EWBAITE demos, check your Dropbox for approx 10 complete song demos that Rivers has added…

Yep this one is the gift that keeps on giving.

Green bundle is unsurprisingly inconsequential

Read the first letter of each song title…

1 Like

Yep rumor is OK Human out Jan 28th.

Uh, this is a Radiohead reference, yeah…?

I would say so as Rivers is a big fan of that album and Weezer have covered Paranoid Android in the past.

1 Like

I thought it was an OK Boomer reference given Weezer’s tendency towards the memeable. But that makes more sense.

2 Likes

Let’s be honest, it’s both isn’t it

Ok Human out on the 29th. Single out on Thursday…

2 Likes

That was a pretty cool little bit of marketing to the announcement.

Like the quick turnaround , announce it and it’s out in 10 days. But suppose they had to after the whole Van Weezer fiasco, another long pre order would not have gone over too well.

1 Like

Yeah that was great - apart from the bit where I spent 10 minutes refreshing my inbox and my junk folder because I was expecting a passcode. Ended up checking Twitter and realising that you had to convert the binary code to get the passcode.

1 Like

This is exactly what I need right now

1 Like

Absolutely love that they’ve only announced this with ten days to go. Gonna not listen to the single I think and go in pure.

1 Like

Is this a piano based album? Or a full band one?

Yep I’m going to do the same , and I’ll also be checking out of this thread , so I don’t have to read a load of comments telling me how shit everyone thinks it is.

1 Like

Two albums in the first half of the year. Every demo a fan could ever want. What a time to be a Weezer fan.

2 Likes