Weird or not weird

If you co-sleep and don’t have sex with your kid in the room you’re moreorless not having sex even less than you would be after the whole birth and sleep deprivation thing.

In short,they’re asleep, it’s fine. Probably too knackered to be particularly energetic about it anyway

2 Likes

Sex? Never heard of it.

1 Like

What are sofas for? Watching the Bake Off?

sofa, so spar

4 Likes

I remember reading about that thread. Having a tug while occupying the bottom bunk of your step-daughter’s bed is highly questionable

Yes, at least wake up the toddler so they can give consent. (Is that a joke too far?)

1 Like

And shagging while your daughter sleeps right next to you isn’t?

Use my Co-op card, get money back (it adds up quickly enough) but, more importantly, am regularly given vouchers for 50 pence off a bottle of wine. For the yummy mummies of Crouch End that could add up to several hundred pounds a year in savings.

Ignoring the cleaners knock on the door when you’re in the toilet as you’re too embarrassed to say anything and sitting in silence for ten minutes while they clean

• Weird
  • Not weird

0 voters

Ha haa you guys are so kooky! I suppose some of these things are a little weird, but as they say, in this world anything goes!! Oh and don’t worry about being weird, you’re just individual, unique and amazing!!

2 Likes

Preferring to sit on a cold toilet seat

• Weird
  • Not weird in the slightest

0 voters

well it is weird but i have definitely done this once or twice

1 Like

Oh, hang on.

I don’t like sitting on a cold toilet seat, but don’t like sitting on a toilet seat that has been warmed by someone else either.

5 Likes

Dilemma isn’t it

Probably just put some loo roll down, tbh.

Depends on the seat. If warmed by another person’s bum then eewwww!

If pleasantly just above room temperature as part of the general Japanese electric toilet experience, yes all day.

First Jimi Hendrix band name needs work.

8 Likes

Was seeing a girl for a bit from the old Tinders. As soon as it started to get remotely serious I broke it off, cos that’s just my style y’all.

We’ve continued to sleep with each other, once every few weeks. Normally she comes to mine. I went to hers today. Upon entering I saw a big wall collage of photos of friends and family. Photos of me are on that wall THREE times. THREE. I am a little creeped out. They’re not even photos of me and her- we never took photos together. They’re just photos she’s scraped from my facebook.

Am I right to be weirded out? We saw each other maybe 6/7 times before I broke it off. It’s weird right?

• Weird
  • Not Weird

0 voters

61390C8B-576A-44F7-880F-4C5951E1A267

8 Likes