Weird post

That’s a bit strong for a Monday morning

:muscle:

There are bits of this thread I don’t understand.

Anyway: 100% bet that it is encrypted

Probably Trump’s tax returns. The American government will have already sent someone to kill you.

gonna be really fucked off if i don’t find out what’s on this by the end of the day

3 Likes

Well it’s at my house and I’m at work so sorry

prick

3 Likes

you know, the usual checks you do when you receive a usb stick through the door thats addressed to someone else. those usual checks, pretty standard in this common situation

Usual in the sense of “trying to find someone to give them their stuff when you have their name”? Dunno, maybe up in Manchester you just yell it out in the evening and eventually someone comes back to you with the info like the Twilight fucking Barking :wink:

Can you nip home at lunch?

This is kind of important, now.

well usually if i receive post its sealed and has an address on it, so if its not for me i scrawl RETURN TO SENDER on it and then leave it on the side next to the door for about three months before i get round to posting it again

No address on it. Hand delivered and hand written fao

also @andyvine I was referencing anything you might find that has a name but no address details, e.g. a wallet or whatever. I assumed most people Google around etc for a name and see if they can find a person.

What if it contains a link to this thread? :astonished:

4 Likes

That would be amazing.
Future me telling me to find a guy by doing that. What if the name on the envelope is someone who’s replying to this thread :scream::scream::scream:

We’re accidentally writing Chris Nolan’s cyber-inception film here.

Unless… that was the point all along? :scream: :scream: :sob:

Well, I’m curious. What was it?

2 Likes

Apparently it contained only this photograph…

Dickhead :grinning:

What was it then?