🦐 🚽 Weird stuff you get advertised that isn't from Wish 🌝 🥨

(Thread for Wish stuff is here - Wish.com)

This was after I took a photo of a packet of modelling clay- they look much the same, and probably the £4 block of clay tastes better.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Ideal for murderers

6 Likes

Probably telling on myself a bit here but I occasionally get lingerie adverts on DiS and I’ve no idea why.

1 Like

Genuinely want those shorts though

5 Likes

I was disappointed to find out they look grey in sunlight, and that they are only rainbow with flash for photos

Oh what

Dream shattered.

clown pants

You could get these though, they were only about £200

2 Likes

I had a dream a while back that I had to marry Danny de Vito for “political reasons” and I wasn’t very happy about it

1 Like

1 Like

wifi issues

Exactly what I need to fix problems with my £25 a month broadband.

6 Likes

18 Likes

want

1 Like

I searched for them, but can’t find where they came from either- I just had them saved in the folder of weird adverts. Maybe it was someone’s custom thing.

Yeah, I think it’s an ETSY custom job.

The quote is from a horror podcast, so now I’m thinking of horror movie quotes that would be equally fun to have on my kecks.

“Man is The Warmest Place to Hide”

4 Likes

not that weird i guess but get tons of djent amp simluators and dodgy drum kit samples

go away, nolly

1 Like

I keep getting ads for industrial autoclaves- for my new hobby of sterilising things to surgical standards

2 Likes

Very often get ads for a service that sends you a new pair of underwear each month