wait

1 Like

Portable bucket toilets are probably a better idea than ever tbf

1 Like

2 Likes

I keep getting ads for this apocalypse metal wear too

5 Likes

Not so uniquely shaped after all :frowning:

I’m astounded that, with the amount of stuff I read about the potential end of civilisation and general societal decline, I am also not being advertised apocalypse couture. Maybe they just know I’m going to slouch into the rapture.

1 Like

Turns out to be scam apocalypse wear too! Nicked photos from an expensive company where all the dystopian coats cost €700.

(This is the real website https://www.demobaza.com/)

1 Like

Even the end-times are expensive, blooming heck.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This isn’t a weird thing but I saw an advert on Facebook for a nice shirt, ordered it, Hermes lost it, couldn’t reorder as it was out of stock but I’m still seeing the advert every 5 fucking minutes. Livid.

Get ads on youtube that I have no idea what they are for at all. Some kind of manufacturing process but no discernible product.

For all the Scottish members here

2 Likes

This has appeared on my Facebook feed. Although I reckon this could be very popular among DiSers.

1 Like

Why would you advertise it with a pizza that is clearly burnt? Unless that’s the metropolitan elite fashion for pizza nowadays.

Somebody got my dad this. It takes pride of place in the kitchen as an ornament but he’s never used it. I don’t even think he eats pizza.

This is how my dad thought home pizzas should look. He’d always worry that they were “raw” if cooked properly.

1 Like

At different points the Internet has been convinced that I’m gay and that I’m orthodox Jewish, neither of which are true. Never really figured out why.

Oh yeah gmail is sure that I’m interested in dating sites for the over 50s, and then on other days that I’m interested in meeting Slavic women.

All my needs fulfilled

2 Likes