Weird things men do

1. Go into the cubicle rather than urinal for a pee but not lock or even close the door.

Don’t understand it, either you want privacy or you don’t, pick one or the other.

20 Likes

I do this if the urinals are all busy.

No point closing the door, if someone is waiting to use a cubicle for its intended purpose they can rest assured I’ll be in and out quickly rather than having to stand outside a closed door wondering how long it’ll be.

24 Likes

Once saw a dude come into the work toilets and do this, but then he peed with both hands behind his head. Super weird flex.

6 Likes

Went into the unisex loos at bundobust yesterday and an old man was doing this and he saw me and freaked out like i should have announced LADY PRESENT, shield your penis good sir.

Just close the door

5 Likes

See people doing this when there are urinals free though

The crushing disappointing of pushing open the cubicle door and finding someone in there is immeasurable

5 Likes

Stand up to urinate when at home or in a locked cubicle.

9 Likes

Feel the need to loftily impose their opinions on you when you did not, in fact, ask for them.

8 Likes

Depends. If I’m sitting down for a pee I will be pulling my phone out and sitting there for far too long, so very much depends on whether I’m supposed to be doing something

5 Likes

Act standoffishly to every other male they don’t know

4 Likes

don’t cook unless its a barbeque

4 Likes

Weirdest one for me was at work a few year’s back when I walked in to the toilets to find a (fairly high up in the company) bloke pissing at a urinal with his trousers and pants at his ankles, like children do.

16 Likes

This. Plus I reckon a sit-down wee produces more splashback onto the underside of the seat.

1 Like

Sit opposite sides of the bus because sitting next to your friend would be gay

22 Likes

Make a big deal about liking OR not liking a particular sport.

2 Likes

Put their shopping bags on the piss covered floor while they urinate.

1 Like

Massive respect to the old fellas who do a both hands on hips piss at a urinal though.

1 Like

Either door open or door locked. Never closed and unlocked imo

Post weird hot takes about each other’s knob cream preference on the internet.

Most things

3 Likes

Start a “people who” thread without calling it a “people who” thread.

8 Likes