Weird things you see as being common

Solo pub trips
Eating all of an apple
Curry for breakfast

4 Likes

Handful of jelly beans swallowed, with water, as if they were pills ahead of a morning run

14 Likes

1.366 billion people can’t be wrong

1 Like

Paying more than ÂŁ3 for a cup of coffee.

1 Like

An absolutely fine thing

5 Likes

Eating orange peel.

It’s something my mum always did, so I always do…apparently it’s weird.

1 Like

Ignore

To elaborate, going to a good old pub, taking a book, maybe a bit of background music and having a read with a couple of pints = bliss

4 Likes

Yeah I love it.

Thread title is misleading really was just mirroring the other thread.

These are things that I have been called weird for doing but enjoy to do, and do regularly

1 Like

Ohh I totally misinterpreted

Agree with this. Not something I get to do very often, but when I do I really enjoy it.

1 Like

meeting up with people from an internet messageboard

(used to live with a guy I met on a video game forum, one of my best pals now. people meet on tinder, get over it everyone!)

12 Likes

My first flatmate in London was someone I met via livejournal. Not sure when I would’ve left home if they hadn’t posted about needing someone to share a place with. Still in contact nearly 20yrs later as well.

1 Like

Regularly doing 200km+ bike rides

1 Like

I can’t remember if you have a jar or just a packet at a time

I have a jar of course!

1 Like

what brand of jelly beans do you normally buy?

Well, in all honesty Teckers, I haven’t run for about 18 months, am in the worst shape of my life and I barely feel like a person who exists unless I’m “at work” so I’m currently jelly-beanless but, ordinarily my preferred brand is “it varies”

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that but I would say that my local Sainsbos (Sainsbury’s) has recently started stocking American dessert Jelly Bellys and I would describe them as alright

Are they stuff like “Strawberries & Cream flavour!” and “Mama’s Cherry Pie flavour!” etc etc?