Weirdest Deliveroo options (rolling)

got any near you?
would you rather order from a restaurant called:

or:

8 Likes

They’re listed as separate restaurants but they’re all from the same building even though they have different delivery times and that weirdly cracks me up

4 Likes

terrifying

absolutely certain that their vegan options won’t be prepared and cooked in the same area as eg. the beef burgers

4 Likes

There’s a few of those near me. I think they’re “dark” kitchens that open up in industrial parks/units.

3 Likes

I just had some mock chicken where they made it look like chicken skin, like all goosebumpy. Mmm raw chicken skin will make this look better, right?

1 Like

yeah some of them are legit but there were a few ‘sushi’ places that popped up for a bit near me that were just operating out of students bedrooms :nauseated_face:

Of course not!

This one isn’t on deliveroo which is a crying shame but I do enjoy it every time I saunter past

Enjoy this too, I guess it’s a car pun

Both have been in my town since I was born nearly 30 years ago so I guess they’re good but also wtf

2 Likes

Well now you’re just making them seem sexy and alluring.

There’s quite a few alcohol delivery companies near me including:

Okay, not sexy or alluring anymore

2 Likes

again, absolutely terrifying. assuming it’s a woman on a bike/car just taxiing booze around then i really fear for her safety

1 Like

Had this on Uber Eats over the festive period and it still makes me laugh.

10 Likes

I would have bought a bottle with a garlic dip.

3 Likes

2 Likes

This thread is making me hungry

1 Like

Tbf, if it’s on Ubereats or deliveroo it won’t be the “alcohol lady” herself that delivers stuff, it’ll just be a name for the premises and then an assigned delivery person who delivers what you’ve ordered.
I know this because I have very much been that person who orders late night alcohol delivery a few times when I’ve been in the depths of sadness, and it’s always been a man who’s delivered to me at 1am (I do tip, I’m not a complete monster).

ALTHOUGH. We did have a dodgy Londis on there a few years ago, not going by the name of londis, and a woman would always deliver my hangover food and ask if I needed anything else and I was always like “oh no, thank you though!” thinking she meant sprite or whatever but apparently she meant weed. Silly goose Kermit, could’ve saved yourself lots of walks and supported a small business.

:eyes: where is this dodgy londis

1 Like

Dare I ask how you found out in the end?

:smiley: cheltenham but they’ve cracked down on it now apparently, RIP.
Such a shame cause their breakfast baguettes were incredible and very good value for money, and she never judged me for answering the door looking like shit.

3 Likes

Christ i dread to think how many drivers have dine this to me. Bow i suddenly have delivery anxiety :smiley: